Joint supplements

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Mocha is on Glyco Flex 3 since January.She has done very well with this, never a bad reaction. i recomend this supplement. When I first got her in I had been reading about joint supplements for bulldogs , but was scared of giving her something that I thought was not necesary. Before her check up I notice one day she was limping. We rushed her to the vets and thank God it wasnt a broken bone or her hips! The Vet sugested the glyco flex 3 and since then I've been giving it to Her once a day with her food(usually at supper time).You begin with one tabelt a day for 4 to 6 weeks and after that 1/2 tablet a day. She has not limped since. I hope I was able to help!:heart:

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Thanks [MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION]! I checked Amazon.com and this is also reasonably priced, which is a plus. I like that it has 3 stages, too.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
And they last for quite a bit too! I got the one with 120 tablets.I also purchased mine at amazon, because they where super expensive at the vets office. Just keep giving it to Miss Molly and her system will get use to them. After that happend to Mocha I felt very guilty I did not started her sooner. but it work out for the best because it was the Vet that told me to go ahead and do it and actually prescribed it to Mocha.

OP
Miss Molly

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
Yeah, my last bullie General had some issues as he got older, and I felt guilty. So I wanted to start Molly on them young.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.