Trying to keep Bertie separated from my other dog!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
My poor little girl is just going crazy that she can not be with my other dog Dexter. She keeps looking through the doggie gate and barking. I am half tempted to let her in with Dexter. Seems like the heavy barking would be worse on her, since she had the pallet surgery. I was just worried that they might play and hurt her eye, since she had the cherry eye surgery and her nares done too!

Attachments

• SSPX0151_m.jpg
    SSPX0151_m.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 132

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Oh my goodness..that is just such a pathetic little sad face!!!! :( A little bit on loneliness now...for good health and many years of playing!

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
That is tough. :(. Can you call the vet to ask about the barking? 'spose they're not open on weekends.

OP
reallyrob

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
The Vet won't be open until Tuesday. I tell you, she doesn't seem like the surgeries have bothered her at all. She is still all active and wants to eat like crazy. It is so hard...just trying to keep her away from the other dog and having to feed them at different times. I have to make sure and pick up Dexter's bowl. She got his dry food once since she had the surgery...but she only had a few bits before I grabbed it up. She is a hand full!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.