Soft Palette Surgery Healing Time? Swollen?

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I'm writing this now because I don't think I will able to shortly.
Maggie has passed. She couldn't breath on her own. We are devastated. We loved her dearly. We were so very
lucky to have her in our lives for these 4 years. Oh my god. We miss her.
ps: I will probably be logging off this site for quite some time... just too painful. Thanks again ... especially to Tyson's mom.

My heart is broken right now I am so extremely sorry for your loss. I am literally crying as I write this to you since it hits so close to home and I remember being terrified and hopeless when they called me and told me we needed to come say goodbye to Tyson.

There are no words that will make the pain any easier I can only pray really hard for you and for your family. She is no longer suffering and lived a loving life for four years. Thank you for giving her such an amazing home. I have random moments of depression thinking about Tyson and his age I don't know how I will handle losing him but I try not to focus on that and focus on the time now and the time we've had and all the memories we've made and all the times he's been there for me when no one else was.

Take all the time you need to grieve know that we are all here for you if you need a shoulder to cry on and will be here when you Need us.

We are sending you a huge hugs and prayers and may your sweet baby girl rest in peace until we meet her again up above. [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]
Love always Tyson and Jessica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh my God... I'm at a loss for words... I'm SO very sorry to read about your sweet Maggie.

I want you to know that I lost 2 bulldogs from surgeries, a spay and entropion... both times I was in a complete state of shock, as well as my family. The members of EBN were there for me, and I'm eternally grateful for all their prayers and continued support to this day. We are here for you if you need us... SO many of us have lost our babies, and we completely understand what you are going thru at this time.

Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family...

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am so sorry for your loss, My Goodness it is so hard to loose a four legged love one, I have been there many times in my life. God Bless You and Your Family, Maggie is with Jesus Now, looking down on you. One day you will see Maggie, never to part again, what a joyous Day this will be to see our 4 legged love ones. Love To You and Your Family.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am so very sorry on the loss of your sweet Maggie such a difficult time when we loose our babies.
Sending prayers to you and your family.

RIP Sweet Maggie

NIZZLE

Nov 22, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and dozer
OMG I just got a tear in both eyes I am very very sorry for your loss I'm not going to sleep very well tonight I will be up thinking of you and your family sending prayers your way [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24] [emoji24]

BethD

Oct 18, 2016
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosco
Sending hugs and Praying for peace, healing, love, and only good things during this time. Know that we are all here for you and so many of us understand a loss like this. Anything you need someone is always here for you. Thinking and praying for sweet Maggie and your family tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
So sorry to hear about Maggie. This breaks my heart. Lots of prayers for peace and comfort for you.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I'm so sorry about Maggie passing. I lost my first bulldog just a few months ago, so I know the pain too well. Hugs and prayers to your whole family.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
My heart breaks for you also. It's hard to put into words anything that will make you feel even remotely better. Just know we all care and are here if you ever feel the need to talk. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this sad sad time,

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.