Chunk's Entropion Surgery is tomorrow!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Soooo I'm sitting here trying to catch up on over 12 pages of new posts on EBN ... to ease my mind. Our appointment is at 8:30am (EST) ... so I will let you all know how it goes! I'm beyond nervous!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh we will keep you in our thoughts til we get news!

Lolita

Jun 16, 2010
Laval, Qc, Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Destiny and Maximus
Hi, if ure still up, there's no need to worry I did it two weeks ago to mu Lola, she's doing great. During surgery everything went great just when she woke she was a bit disoriented, good luck from me an Loli!!!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Good Luck Chunk. Let us know.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaaww good luck Chunk ... he is going to feel SO much better once it's done! :yes:

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks so much everyone!!! We are home and he is resting with his sister by his side ...
(I snuck this pic ... he's under the tan blanket with the black cone on his head)
e59b28ac.jpg

He was definitely happy to see me once he heard my voice. Dr. said the surgery went well and his eyes should be looking great in a few days. It's hard for me to watch him all unsure of walking and shaky... but then we got home and he went right up to his favorite ball and laid down with it. So I know he's ok. :) He's napping now while we all enjoy a relaxing Friday night ... now that the anxiety is over!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Im sure you are relieved and glad to have him home. Thanx for keeping us updated. :)

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
I sure will [MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION]!!!

Soooo this is my first time doing doggie anesthesia ... Chunk is laying with his head in my lap right now, and he's shaking when he breathes in. Should I be concerned?! I've got him covered in his blanket in case he's cold ...

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks [MENTION=939]NikkiSchoolcraft[/MENTION]!!! This is all so new to me ... I'm so nervous about everything! Then I just found out my friend's dog died (Rottweiler) today after they spent $3,000 on emergency surgery last week because her stomach flipped. They think complications from either whatever caused her tummy to flip or the surgery itself. Either way, it scared me all over again. And I'm so sad for her and her family ... they really couldn't afford the surgery and for it to end like this just really is awful. :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.