Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bulldog Weight?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Biggie
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bulldog Weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Sebastian n Oliver View Post
    wow! Oliver and Sebastian at 12 weeks only weighed 18.2 pounds and 14.6 pounds. Sebastian will always be smaller because of his heart condition, but Oliver is definitely all bulldog and I think he's going to be really stocky and heavy when he's fully grown.
    Holy Cow! (Every Pun intended...)
    Geez, Biggie is a big ol butt. He really is a great shape though.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

Samson has just turned 6 months old and he is 33 pounds. He might be alittle guy, and he sure is a little firecracker at times. He looks good at the waist and nice thick front end. he almost looks like he could gain a few, but when i up his food he gets the runs. Hes alseady getting 2.5 cups a day so i dont think i should be giving him much more lol... hes just full of energy right now and seem very happy so i just let him be

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mbuxx View Post
    Samson has just turned 6 months old and he is 33 pounds. He might be alittle guy, and he sure is a little firecracker at times. He looks good at the waist and nice thick front end. he almost looks like he could gain a few, but when i up his food he gets the runs. Hes alseady getting 2.5 cups a day so i dont think i should be giving him much more lol... hes just full of energy right now and seem very happy so i just let him be
    Samson looks great. You know @mbuxx..Jake gets the runs also when I increase his food even a tiny bit. Dealing with this right now. how can going from 1/2 to 2/3..cause so much trouble?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)

im not sure, it sure is a poopy situation. haha, i put a little bit of pumpkin in his food this morning and he is back to solid !

Feed Store Operator
    Bulldog(s) Names
    By many names depending on the situation?
    Likes (Received)

Good Day~
    I went to the vet for a checkup yesterday. Two weeks ago I was dealing with a bit of a BM problem, GI infection and Belle Star had dropped weight and was 24 lbs. Got the problem resolved, eating fine, all other functions fine and her weight is now.....drum roll here...30 lbs. She is 18 weeks old now. I know the people who have her brothers and sisters of her and they are at 31-32 lbs. So while I am glad that she has bounced back, I know that the next 6 months will be important to watch her as she continues to grow. Her sire is a BIG BOY and weighs about 80 pounds and the mother is 40 lbs.

Have a good day,
    B&B~ABEBD

"Opinions are FREE, Suggestions are TRUSTED, Advice is RESPECTED" bwl @2013

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads