OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Coconut oil also might help lube things up and is healthier than petroleum jelly.
He gets olive oil in his food usually. One per meal. He did today. Maybe I'll add some coconut with breakfast too. Thanks!
He's gonna be fat at the end of this lol. Better that than anything serious though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
2b86016c0391c40525341ddd17207c4b.jpg

82157c938895f47e02b4e8e67c59ca0f.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is a handsome boy!

My guys love moose antlers and raw marrow bones. Never give smoked or cooked bones -- they splinter and/or break

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
He seems depressed. We might be making a vet trip

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Ugh... sending prayers it passes and he does not need surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
No rawhides, no matter where they are from. I hope it will pass, and your baby will be okay. Love the photos! [MENTION=16520]Thed163[/MENTION]

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
Hoping all is well, glad you're visiting the vet, good call! BTW…did I see a PATRIOTS shirt on him??!! :heart::football::2thumbs:
Let us know how things go

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom

maybe he's showing signs of being lethargic, which is also a sign of obstruction, a trip to the vet is a good idea, just to give you peace of mind, and to be safe. The vet will, feel his tummy to see if there are any signs of obstruction, he may suggest an X-ray, but it doesn't always show everything, and there may still be one. When Dozer swallowed a sweat sock, he was showing signs of an obstruction, and the vet could feel a fullness in his tummy, but it showed as a dark shadow on the X-ray, we didn't know it was a sock. He gave Dozer some pain medication, because the vet said dogs don't show they are in pain, even if they are, and she gave him IV fluids since he had diarrhea and vomiting, she also sent him home with a high fibre wet food which we fed him a Tbsp every one to two hours which helped him to move his bowels. He was able to pass the sweat sock that evening, thank goodness, or he would have had to have surgery. I hope Pablo is okay. You can also ask the vet about a scope down the throat to see if there is an obstruction, as this will show things that an X-ray doesn't pick up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 69
OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Patriots jersey on, yes. Medford MA here!

OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Well, no vet after a visit at lunch when he seemed good. Tonight, he's acting like himself... poops are solid. Plenty of energy. Eating like he normal does and no vomiting or anything.

No sign of the damn stick but I think he's good.

Now he's into a skin rash. Maybe he just ate something that he didn't like... the neighbor gave him a bunch of treats he wasn't used to. Who knows.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Glad hear he is doing better!! Just to be on the safe side keep a close eye Pablo, for a while longer, as Ellie, unbeknownst to anyone had swallowed a squeaker with cloth around it, and she would only have what i call highlight of blood in her poop in the evening, and only threw up once, two weeks before she, threw up the ACTUAL toy, the WHOLE time she NEVER acted ILL at all.
5e1d0fa4e5ff863f4ee75311fb4620b6.jpg

Last edited:
OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Thank you for checking in! Posted above.

OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
Glad hear he is doing better!! Just to be on the safe side keep a close eye Pablo, for a while longer, as Ellie, unbeknownst to anyone had swallowed a squeaker with cloth around it, and she would only have what i call highlight of blood in her poop in the evening, and only threw up once, two weeks before she, threw up the ACTUAL toy, the WHOLE time she NEVER acted ILL at all.
Yes that's the plan. If the rash stays he has a vet Friday for his final round of shots and I'll mention it.

OP
T

Thed163

Nov 2, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pablo
:D - Now about that Jersey...:lmaogirl:
Hahaha! And you're which one of our rivals?
He needs a bruins shirt, that's next. But he's growing like a weed and nothing fits him anymore lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online