Truman is sick, may have kennel cough

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
AWW! I didn't know that it didn't totally prevent it! Hope he feels better soon! Our daycare requires the nose drops every 6 months...not sure if that's the norm for bordatella?

L

Lucy-licious

Awww poor Truman give a big hug from me n Lucy, I'm sure he will be better real soon xx

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas went to daycare on Friday and every since he's been home, he's been coughing also. It's just a short dry cough..but it's been 2 days. I will call the clinic on Monday and also take him in to be seen. :eek:

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
:bully: I hope he gets better soon. This is why I never understood why boarders and daycares require the Bordatella when it doesn't protect fully like it should. Poor baby, hugs and kisses to Baby T. :heart:

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Vegas went to daycare on Friday and every since he's been home, he's been coughing also. It's just a short dry cough..but it's been 2 days. I will call the clinic on Monday and also take him in to be seen. :eek:

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] It's probably wise to have him seen because it can get serious if not taken care of, especially if the mucous gets in the lungs.

With Truman, because he was coughing so hard he was throwing up quite a bit, they elected to put him on a antibiotic to fight the infection. He's gotten better but is still pretty sleepy and has a runny nose. Spring Break is this week so we're not going to even think about day care until next week.

Let me know how Vegas makes out!

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman

[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] It's probably wise to have him seen because it can get serious if not taken care of, especially if the mucous gets in the lungs.

With Truman, because he was coughing so hard he was throwing up quite a bit, they elected to put him on a antibiotic to fight the infection. He's gotten better but is still pretty sleepy and has a runny nose. Spring Break is this week so we're not going to even think about day care until next week.

Let me know how Vegas makes out!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I hope he feels better real soon. It is so hard to be sick and for him not to understand why. Slobbery kisses from Bella and Abby.

Members online

No members online now.