ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I've been sick all week, so this weekend I was trying to get the pups back on a schedule of the daily walk since it's been so nice outside. I noticed that Wally was walking funny... sure enough an interdigital cyst is going on. I tried to put some meds on it, and take a good look and he wasn't having it. Growling and lunging at me.... ever since he had that anal gland issue he won't let us look at him if he's hurting. I'm sure his anals need to be drained because he's been barking at his butt AGAIN!!!

Willow needs to be evaluated for her cherry eye, elongated palate and nares so I guess we will ALL try to get in today... Ugh!!!

HAPPY MONDAY :ohwell:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:faint: Do you ever get a down minute??

Just pick Wally up and place him in a tub with some warm water and Epson salt --- no need to look at it or inspect if you know it is the start of a cyst.

Good luck at the vet today ,... let us know how it goes

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I agree with christine, just plop him in the tub! Good luck at the vet

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Sending extra :pray:for you!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Ugg.... Hope all goes well and everyone feels better soon.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Hope all goes good at the vets and your feeling better in yourself.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
I've been sick all week, so this weekend I was trying to get the pups back on a schedule of the daily walk since it's been so nice outside. I noticed that Wally was walking funny... sure enough an interdigital cyst is going on. I tried to put some meds on it, and take a good look and he wasn't having it. Growling and lunging at me.... ever since he had that anal gland issue he won't let us look at him if he's hurting. I'm sure his anals need to be drained because he's been barking at his butt AGAIN!!!

Willow needs to be evaluated for her cherry eye, elongated palate and nares so I guess we will ALL try to get in today... Ugh!!!

HAPPY MONDAY :ohwell:

Hope all went well for pups, and you are feeling better!!:hug::hug:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I just got the chance to get on the computer...

Wally had his anals cleaned, they were full of course... and she did clean up his cyst, put some meds on it. She gave me a soak that I can use for him, so that fun starts tomorrow... :rofl: We have decided to get a soft muzzle for the house so I can put it on him when he's in pain. He growls and lunges whenever he is hurting, and I can't help him if he won't let me. He has gained a few pounds, but Dr. Fant wasn't concerned.

Willow is having surgery after Thanksgiving... cherry eye, elongated palate and nares. Depending how she handles the anesthesia we will move forward to her spay before January. God help me I will need a tranquilizer for that...

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Bless your heart! When it rains it pours! Hopefully everything will calm down soon for u!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Never a dull moment in your house :( Hope you pups get better soon. :)

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Tracey I Pray you are feeling Better. Praying for Willow on her surgery and Wally getting all well from his cyst. But don't we just Love Our Bully Babies, life would be dull without all of the excitement from them. Give Wally and Willow a Big Kiss and Hug from Me and My Elmo Boy.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tracey I Pray you are feeling Better. Praying for Willow on her surgery and Wally getting all well from his cyst. But don't we just Love Our Bully Babies, life would be dull without all of the excitement from them. Give Wally and Willow a Big Kiss and Hug from Me and My Elmo Boy.

Thank YOU so much... and I just noticed that Halloween pic of Elmo... :rofl: YOU should of entered that in the pic contest... Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.