BullyMom26

Nov 8, 2016
Las Vegas, NV
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel,Bentley, and Gia
Good Afternoon Everyone:

I joined the site to get any information from someone that has or is going through the same thing that my family and I are currently going through. Maybe this can also help others as well. I'm very familair with English Bulldogs and have always had one my entire adult life. Unfortunately my boy Diesel who is 6 1/2 has recenlty been dignosed with Osteochondroma in his left maxillary bone under zygomatic arch. I had the tumor removed 3 weeks ago from a top notch surgeon in Southern California. He has been doing really good so far so good. We met with our pathologist a few days ago and he recommended chemo for Diesel. Because of the location radiation will only cause further problems and it would not be worth it to put him through 20 rounds. He is currenlty on Cee- Nu and Feldene 5mg and 10mg to start with. So far he has not had any side effects except today he is constipated. I plan to give him some pumpkin with his dinner tonight to see if that helps. The doctor's said at some point the tumor will grow back and he will need the sugery again to remove it. There is no way to get all of the tumor out sad to say. This is a not an agressive cancer and it can't spread but it is not going away. They say about a year is conservative to say but it's a rough guess. We are just hoping the chemo helps and Diesel won't have any side effects that will cause him to not have a normal life going forward. I'm doing everything that I can for him. We see the pathologist again in 30 days. Does anyone here have any information regarding food to feed a Bulldog with cancer or has anyone here gone through this kind of sitation? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :help:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I have no experience with this but just wanted to send our best wishes and hugs for Diesel. I am so sorry you have to go through this and hope the chemo helps him.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have no experience w/this, but I just wanted to offer my support and prayers. I will tag some members to see if we can get you some info...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Good Afternoon Everyone:

I joined the site to get any information from someone that has or is going through the same thing that my family and I are currently going through. Maybe this can also help others as well. I'm very familair with English Bulldogs and have always had one my entire adult life. Unfortunately my boy Diesel who is 6 1/2 has recenlty been dignosed with Osteochondroma in his left maxillary bone under zygomatic arch. I had the tumor removed 3 weeks ago from a top notch surgeon in Southern California. He has been doing really good so far so good. We met with our pathologist a few days ago and he recommended chemo for Diesel. Because of the location radiation will only cause further problems and it would not be worth it to put him through 20 rounds. He is currenlty on Cee- Nu and Feldene 5mg and 10mg to start with. So far he has not had any side effects except today he is constipated. I plan to give him some pumpkin with his dinner tonight to see if that helps. The doctor's said at some point the tumor will grow back and he will need the sugery again to remove it. There is no way to get all of the tumor out sad to say. This is a not an agressive cancer and it can't spread but it is not going away. They say about a year is conservative to say but it's a rough guess. We are just hoping the chemo helps and Diesel won't have any side effects that will cause him to not have a normal life going forward. I'm doing everything that I can for him. We see the pathologist again in 30 days. Does anyone here have any information regarding food to feed a Bulldog with cancer or has anyone here gone through this kind of sitation? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :help:

If I was going through what you and others are and might lose my dog, yes follow vets advice for sure but this is "me" I would go a step further and also add "frankincense" oil. Yes some will say WTH is she on about but oils have been used over 3000 years. There is more and more positive studies on Frankincense oil and killing cancer. It is also for pets. Again this is "my opinion. Im not saying it's guarantee but what is today?

How to Use Essential Oils with Animals | DrEricZ.com

Can Frankincense Oil Kill Cancer and Boost Immunity? | DrEricZ.com

Ancient Healing Benefits of Frankincense | DrEricZ.com

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have no experience... so sorry all this is taking place-- sending strong prayers, hugs and positive thoughts to you all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I too have no experience but want to send my prayers to you and Diesel

TooTooMommy

Jun 17, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Meaty, Sophie, & sometimes fosters
I don't have any experience; I just wanna send you, Diesel, and all the hoomans that love him lots of prayers
and (((( hugs ))))!!! So sorry! :(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.