OMG it is always something lol *dies* foot pads

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
OMG bully owners and lovers I need a hug!

So the good, Brock is almost 3 weeks post op from the tta and he is stir crazy but happy and healthy and all wiggley.

The OMG, so Brink I think misses him and has been licking those big bully feet of his.

He was a little limpy recently after running around outside so I figured great another leg issue but nope, I have foot pad issues.

It looks like part of his foot pad peeled off the rest. He has another paw that looks like a little blood blister in the corner. It isn't cold or hot at the moment here so he didn't scald anything. No chemicals around, no new food, no new bedding, just licking so I'm gonna blame the licking messing with the pad and then the running loosening everything.

So, before I lose my mind, any treatment ideas? We couldn't get a vet appointment until Monday morning :(

*edit* I did neosporin everything and toss on a trusty Elizasoft collar.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Aquaphor... it will protect the paws. Sounds like anxiety licking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Cuddles116

Cuddles116

Jan 15, 2013
Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock & Brink
Got back from the vet and got a pododermatitis diagnosis and some shampoo to soak Mr. Brink's feet in daily *yippee -.- * lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online