Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
What brand of Duck and Sweet Potato treats are/were you giving? Where are they made?
Many years ago, I gave Duck Jerky wrapped around sweetpotato sticks to my Dozer over a several month period. It took me a long time to figure out but they damn near killed him. Once I traced back the timeline of his diminishing health, that led me to the treats...MADE IN CHINA. Grrrr. I always look very closely at labels now.

OP
BethD

BethD

Oct 18, 2016
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosco
What brand of Duck and Sweet Potato treats are/were you giving? Where are they made?
Many years ago, I gave Duck Jerky wrapped around sweetpotato sticks to my Dozer over a several month period. It took me a long time to figure out but they damn near killed him. Once I traced back the timeline of his diminishing health, that led me to the treats...MADE IN CHINA. Grrrr. I always look very closely at labels now.

I gave him natures variety treats. It says they are made in the USA. I may try them again later on and see how he does. I am still learning, thank you for the China information. I'll make sure to always check that.

Most Reactions