Sedating bulldogs for trips...

OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
[MENTION=1531]Lkane0322[/MENTION]My friend had problems with her own bulldog and bladder stones. I would be leery giving him anything else...she even makes dog treats from the canned version...and bakes it. [Smells horrible while baking]

I'm going to have to search this Vegas Stew...but am leery of my bulldog's sugar levels dropping to much and him getting head tremors...It is better to prevent tremors and know what sets them off. And I've got ours down to a science and we're tremor free. I recall reading that Vegas Stew was originally meant for humans...and not dogs.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
[MENTION=1081]Chunksmama[/MENTION]

Turi...that's something I'm going to research...never heard of them before...but I plan on looking into it...thanks for the link.;)

No problem! I actually just saw an ad for it on the EBN page ... at the top where the ads scroll! Considering getting one for my mom's mini doxi ... when she comes to my house she barks like crazy! We like in an apt complex and everyone walks there dogs behind our apt building. Our whole front of our apt is windows to the floor and the whole rear of the apt is sliders (our bedrooms are on the second floor); the dogs love to watch outside but CoCo barks at EVERYTHING. Besides people always walking around, we have a lot of seagulls because we are on the water. She thinks they can hear her too! EEK!

Members online

No members online now.