Butt Scootin Boogie

gizmo49ers

Feb 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco, Roxy, Nico, Tank
HI there, I hope your bully is feeling better. I have several bullies and my two males do have to have their anal glands excreted from time to time. It's not a big thing for the vet to do it. What I also know is the ear infections and itchiness are also symptoms of allergies. One of my males is on special food and allergy medication daily. Bullies can be high maintenance. I wipe their faces, wrinkles, tailpockets and feet daily with unscented wipes. Glad you are here to ask questions and we are here to help one another.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
I've never had to have any of the dogs we've had...glands expressed. The vet said they don't mess with them until it becomes an issue. [Though that was my last vet...]

[MENTION=1790]rayers[/MENTION] The next time you are at the vet's for a check up...I would ask the vet to check to be certain if your bulldog doesn't have a tail pocket. Tank's tail pocket is "tight" and isn't easily found unless you knew what you were looking for. There are techniques to reach those tight pockets too. But...if you aren't sure definitely have a vet make sure. For not cleaning one could lead to an infection.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.