URGENT!!! I just found out my sweet bully has cancer :(

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 101199

This is Lenny my sweet boy ��

What a beautiful beautiful bully boy..... sending you tons of positive thoughts and prayers. Hugs sweet boy
So sorry this has happen, but know you are doing all you can and loving him as much as you always have.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I am so very sorry for this to be happening and to such a sweet looking boy he is absolutely beautiful, I don't have any experience but want to send love and prayers to you all and Lenny.

OP
A

advaf

Sep 15, 2016
Country
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lenny
I just wanna update that I did take Lenny to another vet that said he cannot help me. So I decided to start giving him vetcbd which is cannabis oil. Today is the 3rd day and I already see an improvement. His appetite is back, he's more playful and seems more comfy. I'm praying that this treatment not only would make him feel better but also cure the cancer. Maybe I'm too naive but this is my only hope.
Lenny and I say thank you all for the suppurt :)

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just wanna update that I did take Lenny to another vet that said he cannot help me. So I decided to start giving him vetcbd which is cannabis oil. Today is the 3rd day and I already see an improvement. His appetite is back, he's more playful and seems more comfy. I'm praying that this treatment not only would make him feel better but also cure the cancer. Maybe I'm too naive but this is my only hope.

Prayers it works for him, enjoy every second you get and give him big hugs from us :hug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
SENDING LOVE, PRAYERS, AND POSITIVE THOUGHTS FOR PRECIOUS LENNY. GOD BLESS YOU AND LENNY. LENNY IS A BEAUTIFUL BULLY.

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
I'm very sorry you are having to go through this. Too often the lives of our babies are cut short due to cancer.
The only thing I can offer is:
Spoil him rotten, keep him comfortable, let him be a Bulldog for what time he has(hopefully a long time), and when he's ready to go, have the strength to do the right thing and not let him suffer. I wish I could be of more help.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hi y'all.
I'm sorry for doing this as "urgent" but I'm so devastated. I found out 3 days ago that my sweet 6 years old boy has lymphoma cancer.
The vet said this is a very quick cancer but it responds very good to chemo.
I don't know what to do :( I cannot really afford those treatments but at the same time im so afraid of losing him!! I've had him since he was 5 weeks old and he means the world to me!!!
He doesn't eat like he normally does. He seems more tired. I've been feeding him Royal Canin but now i'm feeding him home cooked meals which he loves!!
Has anyone experienced this before? I just don't know what to prepare myself for and i'm just so so sad :(

:assurred: Please stay strong.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Cannabis oil works on humans so I think you're doing a great thing! If it makes Lenny feel better and comfy, good job!

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Thoughts and prayers are with you and Lenny and hoping the Cannabis oil continues to make him feel better.

BuddercupKelly

Jan 5, 2014
Citrus County, FL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
My heart is breaking for you. I totally understand, especially when you don't have the money. However, there is a list on this site that has places that will help. I contacted a lot of them for Dozer's tail amputation last week. I did receive help from some and some led me to other places to ask for help. I also set up a Gofundme account for his medical bills. That got me about 1/2 way there. Good luck to you and your baby. If nothing else just spend time with him and let him know you love him. I'm sure that is all he cares about. Good luck, and I will keep you both in my prayers.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
ngels For Animals - Angelsforanimals.org
Brown Dog Foundation - Browndogfoundation.org
Canine Cancer Awareness - Caninecancerawareness.org
Care Credit - Carecredit.comngels For Animals - Angelsforanimals.org [MENTION=16349]advaf[/MENTION] God Bless Lenny
Brown Dog Foundation - Browndogfoundation.org
Canine Cancer Awareness - Caninecancerawareness.org
Care Credit - Carecredit.com
Cats in Crisis - catsincrisis.org
Extend Credit - Extendcredit.com
Fairy Dog Parents - fairydogparents.org
Frankie's Friends - frankiesfriends.com
Gracie's Mission - graciesmission.org
Paws 4 A Cure - paws4acure.org
Shakespeare Animal Fund - shakespeareanimalfund.org
The Dog and Cat Cancer Fund - DCCFUND.org
The Magic Bullet Fund - Themagicbulletfund.org
The Mosby Foundation - themosbyfoundation.org
The Pet Fund - thepetfund.com
The Riedel & Cody Fund - riedelcodyfund.org
Cats in Crisis - catsincrisis.org
Extend Credit - Extendcredit.com
Fairy Dog Parents - fairydogparents.org
Frankie's Friends - frankiesfriends.com
Gracie's Mission - graciesmission.org
Paws 4 A Cure - paws4acure.org
Shakespeare Animal Fund - shakespeareanimalfund.org
The Dog and Cat Cancer Fund - DCCFUND.org
The Magic Bullet Fund - Themagicbulletfund.org
The Mosby Foundation - themosbyfoundation.org
The Pet Fund - thepetfund.com
The Riedel & Cody Fund - riedelcodyfund.org

OP
A

advaf

Sep 15, 2016
Country
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lenny
My sweet angel passed away this Saturday. He left this world while I hugged him at home. I'm heartbroken.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My sweet angel passed away this Saturday. He left this world while I hugged him at home. I'm heartbroken.

So very sorry for your loss of your sweet boy... run free. He is always in your heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
I am so sorry to hear your sad news. He is free of pain now. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your sweet boy.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I am So Sorry to hear this, God Bless You and Precious Lenny. He is with Jesus Now In His Arms, no more pain, he is whole again. You will see Lenny one day, never to have to part again.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.