cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You must mean a prolapsed urethra? My Finn had this before but they didn't perform surgery for him. I believe the vet (and it's been a few years), manually did something to the urethra to make it not prolapsed anymore. Thankfully, it worked and he hasn't had any symptoms since then. Hoping your Sniper is recovering well, and WOW! that's expensive!

OP
M

Midnightcaper

Aug 20, 2015
Washington
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Sniper
The first time was in January this year still young they did a tack stitch. But on Friday morning I woke up to blood every where. He had a marble size of inner tissue out the front. Had to go a different route this time and remove the tissue and sew everything back together. IMG_5251.JPG

OP
M

Midnightcaper

Aug 20, 2015
Washington
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Sniper
Good article thanks. Unfortunately in snipers case they only option left was to do the procedure that encoded removal of the tissue. The pictures in the article were minor compared to what he had my back room looked like a slaughterhouse house. I told the surgeon I wanted the best chance I can give him spare no expense 4 grand later I hope this works. Working overtime is small patatoes compared to the headbutts I get from him when I get home from work.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Good article thanks. Unfortunately in snipers case they only option left was to do the procedure that encoded removal of the tissue. The pictures in the article were minor compared to what he had my back room looked like a slaughterhouse house. I told the surgeon I wanted the best chance I can give him spare no expense 4 grand later I hope this works. Working overtime is small patatoes compared to the headbutts I get from him when I get home from work.

Hope you boy is doing much better...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=14713]Midnightcaper[/MENTION] Sending prayer for Sniper,in the hopes that he is doing well after his surgery. :pray:

Diesel10

Nov 29, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Hi just wondering on your guy is doing? Mine had the same surgery not long ago!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
checking on your boy.... good mama you are.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.