CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Just wanted to give an update, Murray had a really good check up, when they put the dye in to look at his eye there was no ulcer lighting up!!!!!! It's still a little bit swollen so the vet said we can be cone free when I'm home watching him like a hawk but still should wear it when I'm not here or right after giving him his drops when he would normally try to scratch his eye to keep the cone on. *fingers crossed* if all stays going well hopefully at next Friday's check up we will be cone free!!!!!!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Hey Carolyn and Murray! Great news! I won't do the "Cone Free Dance" until Murray's cone free 24/7. Lol! So instead, I'll so the "Ulcer Free Dance"! I know it's been stressful and a lot of work, I'm so glad to hear this great news! Much love and big hugs! Susan and Jersey :jumping::wiggle::dance5::jumpdance::dance4::dance::dance3::jumping:

Just wanted to give an update, Murray had a really good check up, when they put the dye in to look at his eye there was no ulcer lighting up!!!!!! It's still a little bit swollen so the vet said we can be cone free when I'm home watching him like a hawk but still should wear it when I'm not here or right after giving him his drops when he would normally try to scratch his eye to keep the cone on. *fingers crossed* if all stays going well hopefully at next Friday's check up we will be cone free!!!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

YEAH!!! fingers and paws are crossed

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hey Carolyn and Murray! Great news! I won't do the "Cone Free Dance" until Murray's cone free 24/7. Lol! So instead, I'll so the "Ulcer Free Dance"! I know it's been stressful and a lot of work, I'm so glad to hear this great news! Much love and big hugs! Susan and Jersey :jumping::wiggle::dance5::jumpdance::dance4::dance::dance3::jumping:

I'm joining Susan in mad hopping up & down with Cami doing her Happy Hippo lunges (thinking food is coming)
and belting out, "Happy Days are here again!" Way to go, Murray & Carolyn...true warriors...proud of y'all :)

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Momma wanted to post a pic of me in one of my small doses of freedom image.jpeg

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What a lovely boy!!! It will soon be all over and back to normal!

OP
CCandMurray

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Just wanted to follow up. Murray and I had a very exciting day today! The good news is we went to the vet and got the official ok no more drops no more cone no more ulcer!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Just wanted to follow up. Murray and I had a very exciting day today! The good news is we went to the vet and got the official ok no more drops no more cone no more ulcer!!!!

AWESOME!!! :wiggle: :wiggle: kisses and hugs all around!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Yea Murray!!!!! I knew this day would come!!! Time for the No Cone Happy Dance!!! :jumping::happy2::dancing::wiggle::happydance::nightfever::jumping:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.