Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Help! Need advice please Squinting/not opening eye after cherry eye surgery

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member CCandMurray's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help! Need advice please Squinting/not opening eye after cherry eye surgery

We just came back from Murray's check up. His eye is healing but not healed yet so we're staying on the drops and have three more days of the oral meds and then those will be done. back next Friday for a check up but she said it could take a full month till it's healed and we are cone free

2. Likes Texas Carol, Jersey, helsonwheels liked this post
    Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help! Need advice please Squinting/not opening eye after cherry eye surgery

Yea!! No more cone!! Bet that's a relief for both of you! I'm so glad to hear that Murray's eye is healing, I guess some things just take time. Thanks for keeping us updated and praying that next Friday's visit brings more good news! Love and hugs to you both! Susan and Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by CCandMurray View Post
    We just came back from Murray's check up. His eye is healing but not healed yet so we're staying on the drops and have three more days of the oral meds and then those will be done. back next Friday for a check up but she said it could take a full month till it's healed and we are cone free

4. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey View Post
    Yea!! No more cone!! Bet that's a relief for both of you! I'm so glad to hear that Murray's eye is healing, I guess some things just take time. Thanks for keeping us updated and praying that next Friday's visit brings more good news! Love and hugs to you both! Susan and Jersey
    No more cone in a month, hopefully. He's still in the cone until the vet says it's ok

6. Likes Jersey, 2BullyMama, helsonwheels liked this post
    Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Oops! Premature Cone Celebration! Sorry...

No more cone in a month, hopefully. He's still in the cone until the vet says it's ok

8. Likes CCandMurray, Texas Carol liked this post
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Oops! Premature Cone Celebration! Sorry...
    No need to be sorry, wish it was now

10. Likes Jersey, 2BullyMama liked this post
    Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member Cali Doll's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cali
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella
    Likes (Received)

I'm extremely late, but I read through everything. Bella and I wish you and Murray the best and quick healing.
    {MEAN JOE BELLA}

IG: @bellatheenglishbully

12. Likes CCandMurray, Jersey, Texas Carol liked this post
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Just wanted to give an update, Murray had a really good check up, when they put the dye in to look at his eye there was no ulcer lighting up!!!!!! It's still a little bit swollen so the vet said we can be cone free when I'm home watching him like a hawk but still should wear it when I'm not here or right after giving him his drops when he would normally try to scratch his eye to keep the cone on. *fingers crossed* if all stays going well hopefully at next Friday's check up we will be cone free!!!!!!

Real Name
    Susan
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jersey
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Hey Carolyn and Murray! Great news! I won't do the "Cone Free Dance" until Murray's cone free 24/7. Lol! So instead, I'll so the "Ulcer Free Dance"! I know it's been stressful and a lot of work, I'm so glad to hear this great news! Much love and big hugs! Susan and Jersey

Just wanted to give an update, Murray had a really good check up, when they put the dye in to look at his eye there was no ulcer lighting up!!!!!! It's still a little bit swollen so the vet said we can be cone free when I'm home watching him like a hawk but still should wear it when I'm not here or right after giving him his drops when he would normally try to scratch his eye to keep the cone on. *fingers crossed* if all stays going well hopefully at next Friday's check up we will be cone free!!!!!!

15. Likes CCandMurray liked this post
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

YEAH!!! fingers and paws are crossed
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

17. Likes CCandMurray, Jersey liked this post
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)

Hey Carolyn and Murray! Great news! I won't do the "Cone Free Dance" until Murray's cone free 24/7. Lol! So instead, I'll so the "Ulcer Free Dance"! I know it's been stressful and a lot of work, I'm so glad to hear this great news! Much love and big hugs! Susan and Jersey

I'm joining Susan in mad hopping up & down with Cami doing her Happy Hippo lunges (thinking food is coming)
    and belting out, "Happy Days are here again!" Way to go, Murray & Carolyn...true warriors...proud of y'all

My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

19. Likes CCandMurray, Jersey liked this post
    Real Name
    Carolyn
    Country
    U.S.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murray
    Likes (Received)

Momma wanted to post a pic of me in one of my small doses of freedom -image-jpeg

21. Likes 2BullyMama, Biogirl71, Jersey liked this post
    Doggie Boutique Owner Become a 4 Paw Member 1Chumly's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pam
    Country
    From England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Monty
    Likes (Received)

What a lovely boy!!! It will soon be all over and back to normal!
    Chumly 2002-2014 A gentle soul and the love of my life.

23. Likes CCandMurray liked this post
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Remove Ads