General Question GREEN patch of fur on face. What is this?????

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
That is interesting information-something I have never come across-Thank you for posting it!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
If it is from sleeping in metal crate, why would it appear only in his fold and not on his under side or anywhere else??? However, the allergies seems to be more likely but i cannot think of anything that has changed in terms of food or environment over last few months. I guess i will just keep monitoring this and hope it goes away or at least not get any worse.

Probably because the fold is moist.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Jeffrey! I found a similar discussion of Saber's green patch on a groomers chat site. Someone suggested that it may be a pseudomonos infection. Maybe your vet could analyse a sample and see if it's an infection. Hope this helps.

Green fur on a Samoyed

GREAT find!!

OP
Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Aug 10, 2012
Country
China
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeffrey, Hero and Saber
Hi Jeffrey! I found a similar discussion of Saber's green patch on a groomers chat site. Someone suggested that it may be a pseudomonos infection. Maybe your vet could analyse a sample and see if it's an infection. Hope this helps.

Green fur on a Samoyed

Wow! thank you so much for the info. This is very helpful and i will take him to the vet for a checkup and hopeful get some meds to treat this before it gets any worse.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.