Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
No more Surf and Turf for you little man!!! Sending prayers for a speedy recovery (and cooler temps!). Jersey sends lots of drools!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
@ddnene So sorry to hear about Wally's problems again,as we know it is so stressful for both of you! Thank goodness no one really raises tobacco here anymore. years ago, I even raised some=once! Boy,it's alot of work! I never minded outside work,but I hated that. Then when it's drying, it burns the heck out of your nose and eyes....And now is definately more of an allergy season!Tobacco and all that yellow crap is going to bloom!:pray2::heart: Sending prayers to you,that Walter will be okay soon!Love you all! Have a cocktail-it won't cure Wally-but it will fix what ails you!:drink:

Dang woooomaaaan. Raising tobacco...hell you probably rolled around in it. You are quite the mistress of intrigue and a Lynn of all trades but master of none....Like me.

[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] ..have a few cocktails as they do help.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene So sorry to hear about Wally's problems again,as we know it is so stressful for both of you! Thank goodness no one really raises tobacco here anymore. years ago, I even raised some=once! Boy,it's alot of work! I never minded outside work,but I hated that. Then when it's drying, it burns the heck out of your nose and eyes....And now is definately more of an allergy season!Tobacco and all that yellow crap is going to bloom!:pray2::heart: Sending prayers to you,that Walter will be okay soon!Love you all! Have a cocktail-it won't cure Wally-but it will fix what ails you!:drink:

We have tobacco fields ALL over the place... I love the smell of the barns burning, but OMG my allergies are in full bloom!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I was in Nashville this weekend, and the sitter said that Wally was doing fine. I forgot to add that he has put on 6 pounds since his neuter in May, I know that this is normal but SHEESH... it's been SO hot this summer that exercise outside is really impossible. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes... he seems to be feeling much better NOW to just tackle his allergies. As they say it NEVER ends :whew:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.