Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
To me, I think the photo's you posted are of your Bully's PAW PADS. Correct ?
To me, it looks like HYPERKERATOSIS. My Bulldog, Maximus, suffers from Hyperkeratosis of his 4 Paws and of his Nose.
Do a Google search for Hyperkeratosis and you will find what I think your dog is suffering from.
Does your Dogs paw pads look like they are growing 'hairs' ? Let me know if they are.
First, just let me know what the photo's are of . Are the photo's of his Paw Pads, or the Tops of his Paws.

Yes,the bottom of his paws. The irritation was in between, on top, on bottom, ankle...everywhere. I have looked into Hyperkeratosis and I'm not sure that is what the problem is. His paw pads aren't 'hairy'. Maybe it could be slightly there? But there is most certainly a different issue going on that is bigger. :-/ I appreciate your response!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dalmatina38 View Post
Definitely change vets and remove the chicken. My girls are on Earthborn Meadow Feast and have been for almost two years now. Amber has reactions to food if I change her diet; Ruby not so much but both will get tear stains if I change the food out. Amber use to have foot problems when she was a puppy. I used lemon juice, peroxide, and apple cider vinegar soaks a few times a week. Also epitome salt soaks and what I have found works great is Noxzema medicated pads. I had yeast problems and used everything but still had problems so one day I used my daughters Noxzema medicated pads and the results were amazing. The bullies love them too; now I only use them on their tail pockets, wrinkles and paws; they are really cheap and you get a ton in a container. The food, foot soaks and Noxzema medicated pads keep mine allergy free and my girls haven't had a bath in probably 14 months. No smells, I use lavender; I boil off the plant (several branches in a gallon of water and put it in a spray bottle) for a spritzer and they smell great plus its a natural insect repellent. I hope your bully starts feeling better, good luck.
I LOVE that idea of the lavender!!!! I'm not sure if he could manage with just that though.....lol