UTI

Christian1971

Sep 2, 2014
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Josie, Zoey
The med that Josie is on for uti really seems to be working. She pees but does not feel the urge, even when we go outside. I take her out but she would rather go back inside. Not sure which med it is. Either clavamox or Tramadol. The Tramadol is done tomorrow morning. Doing extremely well with her leg. Knock on wood. She's not lethargic and seems quite happy. Is eating less kibble. Will address that. Will eat scraps no problem there. Get a bag of specialty food she's eaten before then also.

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
So nice to hear Josie is doing well- Ellie has had her share of UTI's so I feel your pain

Clavamox - is the Antibiotic and Tramadol is a Pain Medication

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The med that Josie is on for uti really seems to be working. She pees but does not feel the urge, even when we go outside. I take her out but she would rather go back inside. Not sure which med it is. Either clavamox or Tramadol. The Tramadol is done tomorrow morning. Doing extremely well with her leg. Knock on wood. She's not lethargic and seems quite happy. Is eating less kibble. Will address that. Will eat scraps no problem there. Get a bag of specialty food she's eaten before then also.

Good to hear she is doing better... as Melissa stated... Clavamox is the antibiotic and Tramadol is for pain

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online