delyrium

Jul 13, 2016
Portland, OR
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joni
She is beautiful-- freckles :luv:

Can you post a pictures of her hotspots?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's looking a bit better this morning, but there's some crustiness developing. Not sure if it's just the ooziness matting on her fur, or could it be yeast?

Here's a pic:

IMG_0500.JPG

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It's looking a bit better this morning, but there's some crustiness developing. Not sure if it's just the ooziness matting on her fur, or could it be yeast?

Here's a pic:

View attachment 100499

They look worse before better--- if you can shave the area--- fur traps dirt and moisture which prolongs healing

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
They look worse before better--- if you can shave the area--- fur traps dirt and moisture which prolongs healing

This is true, they tend to seem to be getting worse then all the sudden start clearing up. This pic looks WAY better than that first initial one that was super red and inflamed. If she'll allow you to shave it like Christine said, will speed up healing :)

OP
delyrium

delyrium

Jul 13, 2016
Portland, OR
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Joni
You two have been so helpful! I'll see if I can shave the affected areas. She's pretty easy going so I think I can make it happen. Thanks so so much.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.