Help Needed! I think Wallygator has an ear infection...

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
First off I'm going to admit that I haven't been keeping up w/the pups like I should be... I've been on vacation for the last couple of weeks. This weekend when I was brushing him and giving him his weekly groom, I noticed that Wally's ear was nasty, and now I've noticed him rubbing that side of his face on the carpet. I had some ear cleansing solution that I put in his ear, and it says you can do that a couple of times a day. At what point should I head to the vets?!! I can't really take him before Friday... this week Lily starts back at school, and our schedule is pretty crazy.
He will start shaking his head if it proceeds to an infection. That is when I would bring him in. For now just keep flushing.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Poor Wally :( I can relate I have strep and an ear infection right now. I hope the ACV works! Hugs and healing thoughts and prayers from Murray and I

Oh NO... I hope you feel better soon!!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Sorry everybody, I couldn't get on EBN yesterday...

Walter seems to be doing better, to make matters worse Willow has put some bite marks on his dewlap on that side so I honestly don't know if it's his ears or the damn marks on him!!! :cursing: Ugh if this weather would cool down some Ms. Thing would be going for a LONG walk daily... Grr...

Thanks for thinking of us everybody, I'm using the cleanser and the ACV daily!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.