Bentley OFF INJURED RESERVE

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
UMMM. Even I am speechless I found this. WTF?

View attachment 100558

Yes I have performed this procedure many times. One is looking for nodules, enlargement of the prostate (aka prostatitis) soft boggy on exam. As mentioned I did find a couple of cases of nodules and these soldiers were referred to the "pipe cleaners" for further evaluation. We did not have purple latex glove but ones with out color.

And no this is one procedure that men go through on and annual basis that is literally a pain in the ***. Crap...my last physical I asked the doc if he was trying to find a parking place or get lost.

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
No wonder the rest of the forum has been slow. All the entertainment has been in the thread. LOL

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well I suppose that could be considered an alternate method to detect prostate CA...

OK. I always volunteered for the nurses to do blood gases and IV's on me. I guess I could volunteer for you.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
OK. I have a new model of hat to model. [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION].
80319bdfc7fb4d0dbd10b78c02ebfa47.jpg

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Wowser!!!! Talkin about a fashion statement! You put the rest of us to shame! Common EBNers!!! Show us how you're going to dress for the First Annual Bentley's Off Injured Reserve Surprise Party!!! Don't be shy! It's easy! All it takes is a roll (or two) of foil, some imagination and a bottle of your favorite refreshment!!! And.... don't forget your babies... they need protection from uhhhh... philadendroms.... oleccrinons.... oh crap! Help me [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] [MENTION=12646]CHUNK[/MENTION]ywhite [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] @CCandmurry [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] psycolotestilons.... crap!

OK. I have a new model of hat to model. @Jersey and @natski282.
80319bdfc7fb4d0dbd10b78c02ebfa47.jpg

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wowser!!!! Talkin about a fashion statement! You put the rest of us to shame! Common EBNers!!! Show us how you're going to dress for the First Annual Bentley's Off Injured Reserve Surprise Party!!! Don't be shy! It's easy! All it takes is a roll (or two) of foil, some imagination and a bottle of your favorite refreshment!!! And.... don't forget your babies... they need protection from uhhhh... philadendroms.... oleccrinons.... oh crap! Help me [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] [MENTION=12646]CHUNK[/MENTION]ywhite [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] @CCandmurry [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] psycolotestilons.... crap!
I think you mean psychlotrons. But yes, think there should be a contest...The Innaugrial Bently Off Injured Reserve Fight Against Psychlotrons Photo Contest

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Funny that Jewel and Bentley's faces look like they are saying "We're not with him!"

foilhat.png

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
@bullmama ... Read this thread :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg that took an hour to read!!! You all seriously cracked me up. I see some title changes in the future- if they haven't been done already.... :evilplan:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Actually, the flight surgeon and I played a practical joke on an Army Colonel. The Colonel tried to make my friend the flight surgeon sick on a check ride. So the doc asked me "good Sergeant you're a practical joker...how can I pay the Colonel back." I said "doc, let me know when he comes in for his flight physical" which just so happened to be a couple weeks away. I told the doc to set up the privacy curtain to hide me that when you go to check his prostate I will do my thing. So the doc was at the point of checking the Colonel's prostate behind the curtain and the doc's right hand was performing the digital his left hand was on his shoulder. At that point, I put my right hand on the Colonel's shoulder and I have never ever seen anyone shoot up like a rocket before in my life with the Colonel exclaiming, "WHoooah doc, what the hell are you doing?" At that point, we were all laughing and I was wondering if I was going to be Court-Martialed.

HA HA HA HA

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Is that a tinfoil hat? As a psych RN, I have seen plenty of those, lol. Are you getting special message about your party from the TV as well?

Actually, it does not allow the psychlotrons to enter my head. They (the psychlotrons) are used in psychological warfare. They make you feel tired and run-down and the only way to effectively get rid of being tired and run down is to do more Physical Training (PT). So I opt out of PT and use the hat instead. [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] will tell you the same thing.

Got Prozac?

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Actually, it does not allow the psychlotrons to enter my head. They (the psychlotrons) are used in psychological warfare. They make you feel tired and run-down and the only way to effectively get rid of being tired and run down is to do more Physical Training (PT). So I opt out of PT and use the hat instead. @natski282 and @Jersey @JeannieCO will tell you the same thing.

Got Prozac?

prozac.png

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online