Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Well I suppose that could be considered an alternate method to detect prostate CA...

I did find cancer in two of my patients though as an Army medic. The bad thing..."hey Doc! Why are both your hands on my shoulders?" :w00t:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Thanks for the info, Hon... been to Honfest. Spent years at Hopkins, Hon.

Thanks Hon? Are you from Ball-mer Hon? That is Ball-merese don't you know. And there is a "Hon Fest" in the Hampden area of Ball-mer Hon.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Oh PLEASEEEEEEEE..... Go on.......... :lazy2::lazy2:

Sorry...You do not one to cough while in this position as they may fart on you. Nothing like a face full of methane to brighten up one's day.

The cough is checking a males inguinal canal for a hernia. Now I have found a few of those as well.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hannnnnnnnnnnngggggg on there Cowboy!!! As a member of the medical community (as are you) and I'm sure @agingermom will back me up on this... Infection control in a surprise party setting should not be taken lightly or dismissed!!!!

OK BYOG. There is a budget you know.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Well I suppose that could be considered an alternate method to detect prostate CA...

Actually, the flight surgeon and I played a practical joke on an Army Colonel. The Colonel tried to make my friend the flight surgeon sick on a check ride. So the doc asked me "good Sergeant you're a practical joker...how can I pay the Colonel back." I said "doc, let me know when he comes in for his flight physical" which just so happened to be a couple weeks away. I told the doc to set up the privacy curtain to hide me that when you go to check his prostate I will do my thing. So the doc was at the point of checking the Colonel's prostate behind the curtain and the doc's right hand was performing the digital his left hand was on his shoulder. At that point, I put my right hand on the Colonel's shoulder and I have never ever seen anyone shoot up like a rocket before in my life with the Colonel exclaiming, "WHoooah doc, what the hell are you doing?" At that point, we were all laughing and I was wondering if I was going to be Court-Martialed.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I would say we're about at full spiral now. Just sayin'.

Incoming! Oh no! Help me Mr. Bill. @Jersey is going to crash and burn. I myself am in control....Oh no! Help me Mr. Bill I am being dragged into this spinning vortex @natski282 help me @natski282 [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] help me .....oh no!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Call for backup all you like. As I see it, we're all circling the drain. Just who gets there first is the only variable... Hon.

Well this reminds me of a joke Hon. There are plenty of taverns in downtown Ballmer and of course I visit on and sit down at the bar. I order a double martini on the rocks (shaken not stirred). After I finish the drink, I peek inside my shirt pocket, then I order the bartender to prepare another double martini. After I finishes that double, I again peeks inside my shirt pocket and order the bartender to bring me another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home." :w00t:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
LOL!!!! :ROFL::ROFL::lmao:You crack me up!!!! Charles Village area. I stayed with friends when I was at Hopkins.

Well this reminds me of a joke Hon. There are plenty of taverns in downtown Ballmer and of course I visit on and sit down at the bar. I order a double martini on the rocks (shaken not stirred). After I finish the drink, I peek inside my shirt pocket, then I order the bartender to prepare another double martini. After I finishes that double, I again peeks inside my shirt pocket and order the bartender to bring me another double martini. The bartender says, "Look, buddy, I'll bring ya' martinis all night long - but you gotta tell me why you look inside your shirt pocket before you order a refill." The customer replies, "I'm peeking at a photo of my wife. When she starts to look good, I know it's time to go home." :w00t:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I new it was going to be short-lived [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol.
Your virtue is still protected from my zaniness. If that is what you want to call it.

LMAO...I came to my senses, Roger but you are a perfect gentlemen, I have no worries :)

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
UMMM. Even I am speechless I found this. WTF?

prostate.png

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online