Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
testicles.jpg

I appears tom that everything and anyone who attends eats testes.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
So proud of EBN'ers, always rising to any occasion.

Susan [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION], no words...I bow to your awesome party ORGANizational skills, while wasting away.

Roger [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION], you & Lynnn [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] tag team with the best of 'em and keep us rolling with your zingers :)

Nat [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION], no one has better working alien alarm equipment & finders for Security detail.

Tracy [MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION], even buried up to your fabulous bedroom eyes in academia, you
rallied to Susan's call. Your spark is missed here, noticed how we all perked right up?!!

Cudos to all the bullies, who, after the Pokemon fiasco (Jewel) have been on best behaviors :)

I send mad love to all <3

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
We absolutely, positively could not do it without you!!! OK EVERYONE (and [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]) GROUP HUG!!!!

Susan, no words...I bow to your awesome party ORGANizational skills.

Roger @rjisaterp, you & Lynnn @Manydogs tag team with the best of 'em!

Nat @natski, no one has better working alien alarm equipment & finders.

Tracy @agingermom, even buried up to your fabulous bedroom eyes in academia, you
rallied to Susan's call. Your spark is missed here, noticed how we all perked right up?!!

Cudos to all the bullies, who, after the Pokemon fiasco (Jewel) have been on best behaviors :)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
You sly devil you! Do you have a problem with your Caps Lock??

Susan @Jersey, no words...I bow to your awesome party ORGANizational skills, while wasting away.

Roger @rjisaterp, you & Lynnn @Manydogs tag team with the best of 'em and keep us rolling with your zingers :)

Nat @natski282, no one has better working alien alarm equipment & finders for Security detail.

Tracy @agingermom, even buried up to your fabulous bedroom eyes in academia, you

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Thank you Sir! About your eye junk... I think they have drops for that... or an enema... Might want to consult @agingermom. (I can't believe I said that...)

I am sorry you a :poo: outlook with your fecalitis, lol

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Nomination!

It is with great pleasure that I nominate @Manydogs for the distinguished position of

Mistress of Donkey's!

This elite, much sought after position works cheek to cheek with Mistress of Testicles to ensure the safety and well being of all concerned. Mistress of Donkey's (formerly known as Jackass Control) is security related and strives to promote and enforce order should things get "out of hand"... (see Mistress of Testicles).
@rjisaterp... Have you located those purple gloves yet?

OMG! With such positions of pretige as they all are...who needs purple gloves? There will be hand sanitizer available for those who will "feel" the need to use it.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
roger.jpg

Roger forget Pokémon Go, here is your new game!! [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online