Bentley OFF INJURED RESERVE

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Ahhhhhh Testy Festy! Bet you had a ball! :soccer::hagrid::hagrid: Tell your biker friends to spread the word! I'm lovin' this surprise party more and more! What do you think about having an Undie?? Like a mini one... a 250! As for the meme... go for it... don't keep us in suspense another moment!!!!
Have you been to testy fest? And I will post this but if I get my mod status removed, I am taking you people with me, lol. Damn peer pressure. [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]

Attachments

• pokemon.jpg
    pokemon.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 43

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dearest Texas Carol...I'll bet you can. You still are having a fabulous, fun, and exciting life and I treasure your contributions that bring a chuckle to me because of all the crap I've see in my day...laughter is how I cope. And I am having fun on this forum and if I can bring a chuckle to someone then I have done my job.

In that regard, I nominate @Jersey to be the RJISATERP COURT JESTER FIRST CLASS

I want to be nominated for something!!!! WAHHHHHH

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Nominations are in the works! I'm a little under the weather, didn't mean to leave you guys hanging! Feel free to jump in an nominate while I search for my brain. Love you crazy guys! :excited:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I haven't been to The Fest... yet... Several of my friends have!!! I would LOVE to see the Undie 500 in person! Sounds like a BLAST!!!!!

Have you been to testy fest? And I will post this but if I get my mod status removed, I am taking you people with me, lol. Damn peer pressure. @Jersey @rjisaterp

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I haven't been to The Fest... yet... Several of my friends have!!! I would LOVE to see the Undie 500 in person! Sounds like a BLAST!!!!!

I believe you and I could find some trouble together, lol

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Nominations are in the works! I'm a little under the weather, didn't mean to leave you guys hanging! Feel free to jump in an nominate while I search for my brain. Love you crazy guys! :excited:

I hope you are feeling better soon. The other day I had a bad case of Retina Fecalitis.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I believe you and I could find some trouble together, lol

I would not under estimate what you said here. Based on your posts I have read in the past...there is no doubt that you would excel in this function. INCOMING! Phew that was a close one.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Tracy, I really think you should take over as Mistress of Testicles as I've never been
to Testy Festy. I believe you have a varied background of spectacular experiences with
which to do a better job than I can.

I'm hoping to get the nod to DJ as I excel in setting up ambiance & general party atmosphere.

I can & will, ROCK the CASBAH and we will dance the night away!

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great!! I just got my first B+ :hissy2::censored:. But 3 semesters to go!!! @Jersey prompted me to find this thread, which is the only way you will get my attention for the next year. But then FREEEEEEEDDDDOOOMMMMM

Well thanks for checking up on Bentley. The last time I heard from you is when one of your lovelies had knee surgery as well. How is Miss Bertha doing? and Mr. Arnold?

Why did Ms. Jersey prompt you to read this thread? I knew you were on sabbatical for school.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven

Sorry you are feeling bad, Susan...right in the midst of party planning too!

I want to pass on the Mistress of Testicles to Tracy as she's supremely qualified
and has fresh ideas (I'm a bit stale to be honest). But...I can do the music sets!

Cami & I send loving prayers & hope you're up & about soon...coddle yourself :)

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well thanks for checking up on Bentley. The last time I heard from you is when one of your lovelies had knee surgery as well. How is Miss Bertha doing? and Mr. Arnold?

Why did Ms. Jersey prompt you to read this thread? I knew you were on sabbatical for school.

Bertha is doing great. Here knee healed well. She had pyometra after a heat so she lost her lady parts. She takes lactulose daily for her slow GI motility but it does the part so no more obstructions for her. Arnold is a trooper and rarely ill. And Petey is the devil himself, lol

Ms Jersey missed my input to your malarkey, lol.

I am glad Bentley is doing better.

and go hawks!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.