Bentley OFF INJURED RESERVE

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well it is bloody hot and humid today and it is expected to last into next week.

Last night, we were again woken up by people looking for the PokeMon stop and looking for Bentley. I am so glad today is TGIF because I am tired and run down. Just like last week.

So last week I went to the doctor because of feeling malaise. The doctor gave me a shot of vitamins and a prescription for some pep pills that was filled at my pharmacy. The doctor also gave me an empty jar that he said he wanted to check my sperm count. I found this a bit odd and said are you sure a blood test for testosterone levels might be better. He responded by asking me if I had a medical degree and of course I responded that I was an Army medic for 24 years but no I did not have a medical degree. Well he said just bring the jar back. When we arrived at the doctor's office on Monday he said the jar was empty and he said I told you that I needed to do a sperm count. So I replied, " Well doc, I tried with my right hand and I tried with my left hand. My wife tried with her right hand and then her left hand and she also even tried with her teeth...We could not get that jar open.!" :w00t:

LMFAO!!!! When are you going to start that book!!! :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
[MENTION=14810]CCandMurray[/MENTION] You Clever Little Minx!!! I hope you're coming to Bentley's Surprise Party for [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION]! You have my vote for Director of Security... let's call it Mistress of Frog Patrol. We are bound to have an issue with Bulldogs trying to lickchompeat frogs/toads and I think with your quick wit and sneaky mind you'll keep those little green devils from making this a Foam Fest! I also nominate you for Mistress of Musical Entertainment since you obviously have excellent taste in music! That is one of my all time favs and it almost went right over my head! Come on BSP Committee Members! You know who you are! Weigh in on this! Vote Now!

Nominee: CCandMurray
Position: Mistress of Frog Patrol AND Mistress of Musical Entertainment
Qualifications:
Jewel, your foolish Pokemon games are tearing this party apart lol. Bentley, I'm sure you're toad-ally innocent in all this

Jewel, your foolish Pokemon games are tearing this party apart lol. Bentley, I'm sure you're toad-ally innocent in all this ;)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I nominate [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol for the coveted Mistress of Testicles

Nominee: TexasCarol
Position: Mistress of Testicles
Qualifications: (This is the short list) She has eaten Calf Fries and I suspect Rocky Mountain Oysters

Yummy!...had some mighty fine, 'Calf Fries' served in Ardmore, OK.

They do up right...Reba was raised here :)

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I nominate @TexasCarol for the coveted Mistress of Testicles

Nominee: TexasCarol
Position: Mistress of Testicles
Qualifications: (This is the short list) She has eaten Calf Fries and I suspect Rocky Mountain Oysters

I do not think that [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] would like that coveted title/position. I think the point is balls up for not in favor.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I nominate @natski282 for Minister of Foil
As you all know this is a huge responsibility, but I know Nat can pull it off! At Bentley's last count there will be over 200 heads to protect (both man and beast) at BSP for @rjisaterp. Nat's task will be Foil Hat Production, Distribution and Compliance. Rosie and PrettyOne have agreed to assist Nat in his hourly seminars: "Foil Hats: A Lumberjacks First Line Of Defense Against Psychlotrons."

Nominee: Natski282
Position: Minister of Foil
Qualifications: See images below

foil2.jpgfoil1.jpgfoil.jpgfoil23.jpg

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I do not think that [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] would like that coveted title/position. I think the point is balls up for not in favor.

LMBO...I was just thinking how well qualified I was to 'handle' this job!

Before my Beloved (who I didn't meet until 30 & not a Christian yet) and
didn't marry him until I was 32. Was as wild & independent as could be!
Certainly not a slut but totally called the shots as I saw fit, no guilt or shame
in my game and still not...I am a grown *** woman, LMBO!

OMG...I had a fabulous, fun & exciting life and thank God I did...

...I can handle it, Honey, and then some ;)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I have no doubt that you are the best for this job! Thank you for accepting!!
Don't mess with TexasCarol folks, she will grab you by the Calf Fries and... well let's just say... Don't mess with her...
I expect at any moment a retort to "I can handle it" Wait for it.... wait for it.....

Certainly not a slut but totally called the shots as I saw fit, no guilt or shame

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Dearest Texas Carol...I'll bet you can. You still are having a fabulous, fun, and exciting life and I treasure your contributions that bring a chuckle to me because of all the crap I've see in my day...laughter is how I cope. And I am having fun on this forum and if I can bring a chuckle to someone then I have done my job.

In that regard, I nominate [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] to be the RJISATERP COURT JESTER FIRST CLASS

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Accepted! :jester::jester::jester::jester::jester::loco2::weirdo:

Dearest Texas Carol...I'll bet you can. You still are having a fabulous, fun, and exciting life and I treasure your contributions that bring a chuckle to me because of all the crap I've see in my day...laughter is how I cope. And I am having fun on this forum and if I can bring a chuckle to someone then I have done my job.

In that regard, I nominate @Jersey to be the RJISATERP COURT JESTER FIRST CLASS

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
As you all know this is a huge responsibility, but I know Nat can pull it off! At Bentley's last count there will be over 200 heads to protect (both man and beast) at BSP for @rjisaterp. Nat's task will be Foil Hat Production, Distribution and Compliance. Rosie and PrettyOne have agreed to assist Nat in his hourly seminars: "Foil Hats: A Lumberjacks First Line Of Defense Against Psychlotrons."

View attachment 100495View attachment 100496View attachment 100497View attachment 100498

Can I pick My own assistance , Rosie has no thumbs and after Carol,s post not sure I want The Pretyone lol , I pick Roger ( he likes scotch and has good cigars ) Damn i bet we would not remember one thing all said and done and the hats would be a collaboration of our well protected minds !

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
LMAO!!! Absolutely! Can't wait to see what you guys come up with!! As long as Roger's ok with it! :yes:

Can I pick My own assistance , Rosie has no thumbs and after Carol,s post not sure I want The Pretyone lol , I pick Roger ( he likes scotch and has good cigars ) Damn i bet we would not remember one thing all said and done and the hats would be a collaboration of our well protected minds !

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

View attachment 100495View attachment 100496View attachment 100497View attachment 100498

AKA DEFENSE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
Glad to see you took some time to chime in. Great to hear from you...how is school going?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Great!! I just got my first B+ :hissy2::censored:. But 3 semesters to go!!! [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] prompted me to find this thread, which is the only way you will get my attention for the next year. But then FREEEEEEEDDDDOOOMMMMM

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.