Bentley OFF INJURED RESERVE

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Yummy I am curious does that make him sick , like are they poisonous ? My guys will play with them and be curious but never seen them get out the fry pan and veggies to have a meal .

Yeah...He's partying all right...Both Jewel and Bentley are grounded for unauthorized use of a computer. Setting up a Poke Stop at our house.

Yes...We are also hosting the Anne Arundel County Police Cadet training at that time. They will be learning how to conduct certain searches using purple gloves. We also have a rule...5 Texans per bed. That is how they run in Texas.

Frogs are the ones that can be poisonous -- Cheli LOVES to try and eat toads, he catches them almost every night, we actually have to do 'recon before going for potty after dark. I did lots of reading on them and toads are fine in our neck of the woods (eastern states) but frogs are different. Cheli foams so bad you'd think he would learn, but NO! he is obsessed with them.

Roger -- how long are the kids grounded? Could the party be rescheduled :D

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
So, as I understand it...
Jewel and The Bentman are on lockdown because some Pokers got caught in your yard and made up a story about Bentley calling in a Poke-Stop? Allow me to clear up this unfortunate misunderstanding...

They were aliens. Period.
Yes, Bentley was on your computer. He was ordering party trays for your surprise party, You know, the really classy ones with 2 kinds of olives and sweet gherkins and that fish stuff in the white cream sauce.
Jewel and Jersey are blameless.

Now quit trying to ruin your surprise party and let's get down to business.
Make sure you have enough toothpaste, soap, floss and Head and Shoulders for about 95 people.
If you could put balloons at the corner of your street and on your mailbox with signs that say "Surprise Party",
that would be great.
Lots and lots of lawn size monster big black trash bags.
Invite all your neighbors so no one calls the cops.
Napkins and paper plates.. you can never have enough.
Do you have a blender? [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol and [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=8958]natski282[/MENTION] are bringing blenders but with 400-500 margueritas and strawberry daiquiri's to make...
If those idiots show up again in your yard just tell them to Foxtrot Oscar. We don't want anything "messy" happening 2 days before your surprise party.

18s5tm.jpg

Well just to let you all know...both Jewel and Bentley are grounded.

His first night after being taken off of injured reserve, Bentley did not have to spend the night in his crate because the medical limitations after TPLO surgery were lifted and he was allowed to go back to normal activities. Needless to say, it was about one o'clock in the morning (early Tuesday) and I was awoken to talk and flashlight beacons occasionally hitting the curtains. I arose and retrieved my buddies Smith and Wesson to go and check this out. The porch light was already on an when I looked out my window there were about 6 people milling around my front yard with the cell phones in hand. They looked as if they were part of a landing party from Star Trek holding their Tri-coders. I opened the door and asked the closest individual if I could help them. The young man asked if Bentley was available. I inquired why. He replied that the address was made a Poke-stop. I replied a Poke-what? He went on to explain that if we came to this address we would be awarded points if we could spot Bentley and identify him. "Who said to come to this address?" I asked. Well the game Pokémon Go has this address as a poke-stop and we need to see and describe Bentley in order to be awarded points. I told the young man that Bentley is a .44 Smith and Wesson sitting behind this door and if he doesn't leave with the rest of the folks listening to our conversation that I was going to call the police and maybe use Bentley if they did not comply with my request. They all left and were on there way to wherever. Thank goodness. Well it turns out that I left my computer on and there were paw marks on the screen and keyboard. Since I didn't have a paw-print test kit, I was just going to have to deduce who did this nasty crime of making our household a "poke stop." It could have been Jewel because Bentley has been receiving a lot of attention these past 12 weeks and she wanted to get Bentley in trouble. But then again, Bentley may have done it because I would come home from work at night and pet Jewel before coming to see him in the pen. Or it could have been @Jersey in order to get the party started early.

Well what do you think????

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Psssssst.... Christine.... It's a surprise party. [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] doesn't know. I had one of his neighbors drop a Pokemon Lure in his yard to throw him off. It kinda backfired and wound up attracting some local Pokers and he is blaming Bentley. No harm done, I covered and told him it was aliens... snort. So, party is ON!!! Woo Hoo!!!
We have frogs and toads and when I let Jersey and Rainy out for last call at night, Jersey comes back foaming. Rainy has the good sense to leave them alone. (She only eats bread dough.) See ya soon! Susan
PS Do you have and purple medical gloves you can bring?

Frogs are the ones that can be poisonous -- Cheli LOVES to try and eat toads, he catches them almost every night, we actually have to do 'recon before going for potty after dark. I did lots of reading on them and toads are fine in our neck of the woods (eastern states) but frogs are different. Cheli foams so bad you'd think he would learn, but NO! he is obsessed with them.

Roger -- how long are the kids grounded? Could the party be rescheduled :D

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Hi Nat! Jersey chomps at both frogs and toads and sometimes comes inside with foam mouth. I give her lemon juice and have a moment of prayer with her, but she can't help herself. She's never actually eaten one. Pan frying with veggies sounds yummy! I usually just Shake and Bake.

Yummy I am curious does that make him sick , like are they poisonous ? My guys will play with them and be curious but never seen them get out the fry pan and veggies to have a meal .

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Honestly...this thread has turned into such entertainment.

I'm blessed to have great friends here that are fun, witty
and love bulldogs.

Too many heat advisory days in a row has kicked mine &
Cami's butts! I'm so glad I got Cami's weight off before the
heat really came on, I think she's 58 lbs or so, she was 68 lbs
when I got her. Too inactive to lose any weight that way, so I
have to be super strict with her diet & no treats, she gains too
easy & so fast!

Love y'all so much...laughter feels fabulous up in here :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
That is great news. I'm so glad he's better and back to himself, and that his surgery and recovery went well.

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I soooo want to put a pokemon meme on here but it is a little risqué!! Dang it!!

I just recently returned from the Testicle Festival and all my biker friends asked if they could come. I said sure, Roger is a nice guy. I told them they had to wear clothes though, well except in the pool.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I soooo want to put a pokemon meme on here but it is a little risqué!! Dang it!!

I just recently returned from the Testicle Festival and all my biker friends asked if they could come. I said sure, Roger is a nice guy. I told them they had to wear clothes though, well except in the pool.
Glad to see you took some time to chime in. Great to hear from you...how is school going?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I am at a loss truly for words on this thread ........now

one thing I know is I love Texas Carol and she is as always right on the button about this place !

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)

Well I like Rocky Mountain Oysters as long as they're fried right.

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Ahhhhhh Testy Festy! Bet you had a ball! :soccer::hagrid::hagrid: Tell your biker friends to spread the word! I'm lovin' this surprise party more and more! What do you think about having an Undie?? Like a mini one... a 250!
As for the meme... go for it... don't keep us in suspense another moment!!!!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Jewel, your foolish Pokemon games are tearing this party apart lol. Bentley, I'm sure you're toad-ally innocent in all this ;)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Well I like Rocky Mountain Oysters as long as they're fried right.

Yummy!...had some mighty fine, 'Calf Fries' served in Ardmore, OK.

They do up right...Reba was raised here :)

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am at a loss truly for words on this thread ........now

one thing I know is I love Texas Carol and she is as always right on the button about this place !

Nat at a loss for words on this thread...say it ain't so Nat. I do agree with you in reference to [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION].

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well it is bloody hot and humid today and it is expected to last into next week.

Last night, we were again woken up by people looking for the PokeMon stop and looking for Bentley. I am so glad today is TGIF because I am tired and run down. Just like last week.

So last week I went to the doctor because of feeling malaise. The doctor gave me a shot of vitamins and a prescription for some pep pills that was filled at my pharmacy. The doctor also gave me an empty jar that he said he wanted to check my sperm count. I found this a bit odd and said are you sure a blood test for testosterone levels might be better. He responded by asking me if I had a medical degree and of course I responded that I was an Army medic for 24 years but no I did not have a medical degree. Well he said just bring the jar back. When we arrived at the doctor's office on Monday he said the jar was empty and he said I told you that I needed to do a sperm count. So I replied, " Well doc, I tried with my right hand and I tried with my left hand. My wife tried with her right hand and then her left hand and she also even tried with her teeth...We could not get that jar open.!" :w00t:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online