Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:party:You're Invited !!!!

Bentley has contacted [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol about his "Off Injured Reserve Party"! He would like it to be a surprise for [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] so please don't say anything! Your children, spouses/SO and of course pets are all welcome! Bentley asked that we have an approximate head and tail count in the next few days as he has pawed Rogers Visa and will be providing the food and kibble. (Way to go Bentley!!!!) BYOB please. Please indicate in your response "ride" or "drive" as parking may be an issue. If you are driving, and can take passengers let us know. If anyone has a tent please indicate in your response. Preferably larger than a pup tent (no pun intended) as it's for Roger and family. This is a two day event so please pack accordingly. Bentley assures us that there are plenty of toiletries so no need to bring toothpaste, soap, razors, Head and Shoulders, etc.
We figure with some creative furniture rearranging his house will sleep sixty or so. If you are uncomfortable with communal sleeping arrangements, or you snore like a Bulldog, please bring a tent. Snoring Bulldogs are precious... snoring people... not so much. More updates as soon as Bentley checks in again...

Peed myself laughing :)

Tazza

Jun 21, 2016
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Taz
That's awesome!! Great news.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
:party:You're Invited !!!!

Bentley has contacted @TexasCarol about his "Off Injured Reserve Party"! He would like it to be a surprise for @rjisaterp so please don't say anything! Your children, spouses/SO and of course pets are all welcome! Bentley asked that we have an approximate head and tail count in the next few days as he has pawed Rogers Visa and will be providing the food and kibble. (Way to go Bentley!!!!) BYOB please. Please indicate in your response "ride" or "drive" as parking may be an issue. If you are driving, and can take passengers let us know. If anyone has a tent please indicate in your response. Preferably larger than a pup tent (no pun intended) as it's for Roger and family. This is a two day event so please pack accordingly. Bentley assures us that there are plenty of toiletries so no need to bring toothpaste, soap, razors, Head and Shoulders, etc.
We figure with some creative furniture rearranging his house will sleep sixty or so. If you are uncomfortable with communal sleeping arrangements, or you snore like a Bulldog, please bring a tent. Snoring Bulldogs are precious... snoring people... not so much. More updates as soon as Bentley checks in again...

Well just to let you all know...both Jewel and Bentley are grounded.

His first night after being taken off of injured reserve, Bentley did not have to spend the night in his crate because the medical limitations after TPLO surgery were lifted and he was allowed to go back to normal activities. Needless to say, it was about one o'clock in the morning (early Tuesday) and I was awoken to talk and flashlight beacons occasionally hitting the curtains. I arose and retrieved my buddies Smith and Wesson to go and check this out. The porch light was already on an when I looked out my window there were about 6 people milling around my front yard with the cell phones in hand. They looked as if they were part of a landing party from Star Trek holding their Tri-coders. I opened the door and asked the closest individual if I could help them. The young man asked if Bentley was available. I inquired why. He replied that the address was made a Poke-stop. I replied a Poke-what? He went on to explain that if we came to this address we would be awarded points if we could spot Bentley and identify him. "Who said to come to this address?" I asked. Well the game Pokémon Go has this address as a poke-stop and we need to see and describe Bentley in order to be awarded points. I told the young man that Bentley is a .44 Smith and Wesson sitting behind this door and if he doesn't leave with the rest of the folks listening to our conversation that I was going to call the police and maybe use Bentley if they did not comply with my request. They all left and were on there way to wherever. Thank goodness. Well it turns out that I left my computer on and there were paw marks on the screen and keyboard. Since I didn't have a paw-print test kit, I was just going to have to deduce who did this nasty crime of making our household a "poke stop." It could have been Jewel because Bentley has been receiving a lot of attention these past 12 weeks and she wanted to get Bentley in trouble. But then again, Bentley may have done it because I would come home from work at night and pet Jewel before coming to see him in the pen. Or it could have been [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] in order to get the party started early.

Well what do you think????

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy to see Bentley is healed and ready to party!! It should only take me about 3-4 hrs to get there!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
PARTY at Bentley place!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Bentley had his 12 week TPLO surgery follow up . His bone is completely healed and has been released to normally activities. WOOOOO-HOOOOO.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Great news poor guy the rest of summer is his to play and get them Voles !

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Great news poor guy the rest of summer is his to play and get them Voles !

He'd look a Vole in the butt and not do anything; however, if it is a toad...now that is a different story...he eats them.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
PARTY at Bentley place!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bentley and Jewel are grounded for a while...using daddy's computer and implementing a Poke Mon poke stop at our house. Bad Boy...Bad Girl.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
He'd look a Vole in the butt and not do anything; however, if it is a toad...now that is a different story...he eats them.

Yummy I am curious does that make him sick , like are they poisonous ? My guys will play with them and be curious but never seen them get out the fry pan and veggies to have a meal .

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Happy to see Bentley is healed and ready to party!! It should only take me about 3-4 hrs to get there!!!

Yeah...He's partying all right...Both Jewel and Bentley are grounded for unauthorized use of a computer. Setting up a Poke Stop at our house.

Yes...We are also hosting the Anne Arundel County Police Cadet training at that time. They will be learning how to conduct certain searches using purple gloves. We also have a rule...5 Texans per bed. That is how they run in Texas.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yummy I am curious does that make him sick , like are they poisonous ? My guys will play with them and be curious but never seen them get out the fry pan and veggies to have a meal .

Yeah he foams at the mouth for a few minutes then it is gone. I really think that is what he ad to eat where we got them from.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
interesting does he hunt other stuff like squirrels or chipmunks if you have them , Odin loves his birds as does Willow they get a few of them every year in mid flight too , Willow,s fav is partridge dumb ans slow is how she likes em lol

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
interesting does he hunt other stuff like squirrels or chipmunks if you have them , Odin loves his birds as does Willow they get a few of them every year in mid flight too , Willow,s fav is partridge dumb ans slow is how she likes em lol

Yes squirrels no chipmunks here. Oh yes and birds and the feral cats.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.