Bentley OFF INJURED RESERVE

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Bentley had his 12 week TPLO surgery follow up . His bone is completely healed and has been released to normally activities. WOOOOO-HOOOOO.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:heartsign::dance5::dance5:Go Bentley! Go Bentley!:dance3::congrats2::hifive::confetti::confetti::confetti::confetti:finally out of :jail:woo hoo!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
PSST..Party at Bentley's house, pass it on.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great news! �� Hope his skin is healing too!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Does Bentley usually get in the pool? Jersey HATES water. Is Bentley the QB?n Sort of how I pictured it...

Oh yeah. We played football and the Jewel and Bentley got to play with water and the pool. Bentley still will not get in.

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Does Bentley usually get in the pool? Jersey HATES water. Is Bentley the QB?n Sort of how I pictured it...

Actually, I think it has to do with the OCD in him. Jewel was in the pool and dunking her head under water.

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Yay Bentley!!! So glad to hear you're doing better buddy!!!!!!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
:party:You're Invited !!!!

Bentley has contacted [MENTION=16139]Texas[/MENTION]Carol about his "Off Injured Reserve Party"! He would like it to be a surprise for [MENTION=11639]rjisaterp[/MENTION] so please don't say anything! Your children, spouses/SO and of course pets are all welcome! Bentley asked that we have an approximate head and tail count in the next few days as he has pawed Rogers Visa and will be providing the food and kibble. (Way to go Bentley!!!!) BYOB please. Please indicate in your response "ride" or "drive" as parking may be an issue. If you are driving, and can take passengers let us know. If anyone has a tent please indicate in your response. Preferably larger than a pup tent (no pun intended) as it's for Roger and family. This is a two day event so please pack accordingly. Bentley assures us that there are plenty of toiletries so no need to bring toothpaste, soap, razors, Head and Shoulders, etc.
We figure with some creative furniture rearranging his house will sleep sixty or so. If you are uncomfortable with communal sleeping arrangements, or you snore like a Bulldog, please bring a tent. Snoring Bulldogs are precious... snoring people... not so much. More updates as soon as Bentley checks in again...

PSST..Party at Bentley's house, pass it on.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Awesome news... so glad to hear Bentley is back to his ol' self again!!! :2thumbs:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME news... Great work Dad!!

:wiggle: :wiggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.