SouthernBred

Mar 18, 2016
Worcester, Mass
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirius
hi everyone

so i bought nuvet reading all the wonder stories. started my pup on it and I am having issues with allergies all of a sudden not sure if it the product or something else. But really posting hear to see if any one else has seen anything similar

itchy eyes
staph like scabs
stinky ears

Has anyone had bad reaction to nuvet ? and again not blaming it on the product just the only thing we have changed.

already brought to the emergency vet which gave us some antibiotics to help

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh NO... I've been using NuVet for my pups for years, and I've never noticed an issue.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UGH... I know someone who did have issues with it and once the stopped the issue went away. Look at the ingredients make sure there is nothing he could be allergic to. I could not use it for Banks because she was allergic to chicken it was one of the ingredients

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Nope no issues here either. Best thing to do is stop giving it and see if the problems improve. Most ingredients are not common for allergies and usually help. The chicken is liver which is organ meat- so that does not have the same effect as chicken parts and meat.

If you find you think it may be the NuVet, they do have a money back guarantee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Bummer, so sorry your pup is having problems. I agree, stop giving it to see if the problems go away. Reaction s can happen, but are rare, but with any product, it can happen. Hope your pup gets better soon.

OP
SouthernBred

SouthernBred

Mar 18, 2016
Worcester, Mass
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sirius
Thanks guys
I have stopped giving him the Nuvet but he is Also on medicine from the vet so its going to be tough to tell but i will say its been a couple days since he flared up and already looks better

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online