Other FYI: NuVet Plus and NuJoint are available in Canada!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wanted to let our Canadian friends know that NuVet Plus is also available in Canada, because they have a warehouse in Canada as well!

The only thing I don't believe you can order it online, you have to call to place your order:

Call 1-800-474-7044 with Order Code: 1101106

Here is information on NuVet, if you are interested

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...nts-and-medicines/19192-nuvet-supplement.html

nuvet-plus-review-order-code.png

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
Do you recommend nujoint or nujoint plus [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]?

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
With 5 dogs some as per there breed we use a supplement , good to see it is Here in Canada . Will talk to my local pet store see if they can get it , there good at that here was even thinking of buying the store as it is for sale , carry Fromm,s and other excellent foods and have always if they can bring in new product for us , thanks Lisa

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Do you recommend nujoint or nujoint plus [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION]?

The nujoint DS is the one I would get because it's double strength- so a half tablet is the equivalent of one nujoint plus. You get 180 in a bottle of nujoint plus and 120 in the nujoint DS. So equal to 240 of the nujoint plus (hope that makes sense).

Of course depending on how much any dog needs it they may require a whole tablet of the DS- or two of the new joint plus. :up:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
With 5 dogs some as per there breed we use a supplement , good to see it is Here in Canada . Will talk to my local pet store see if they can get it , there good at that here was even thinking of buying the store as it is for sale , carry Fromm,s and other excellent foods and have always if they can bring in new product for us , thanks Lisa

Unfortunately it isn't available in stores or shops, but if they are a licensed groomer veterinarian or pet professional they can become a distributor :). If so please let me know and I'll give you my gals contact info. She's amazing to work with!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Unfortunately it isn't available in stores or shops, but if they are a licensed groomer veterinarian or pet professional they can become a distributor :). If so please let me know and I'll give you my gals contact info. She's amazing to work with!

Will talk to My vet Thanks Lisa

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I wanted to let our Canadian friends know that NuVet Plus is also available in Canada, because they have a warehouse in Canada as well!

The only thing I don't believe you can order it online, you have to call to place your order:

Call 1-800-474-7044 with Order Code: 1101106

Here is information on NuVet, if you are interested

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...nts-and-medicines/19192-nuvet-supplement.html

View attachment 99603

Hey Bullmama. Just out of curiosity, how much crude fat is in one tablet of NuVet Plus?

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey Bullmama. Just out of curiosity, how much crude fat is in one tablet of NuVet Plus?

Interesting question! I'll find out.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

The lady at nuvet is going to be finding out if she can and get back with me so just wanted to let you know I'm working on it!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Okay so here is what my rep found out:

NuVet crude fat .114 grams per wafer which is less that 1/8th of a gram of fat per wafer.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Okay so here is what my rep found out:

NuVet crude fat .114 grams per wafer which is less that 1/8th of a gram of fat per wafer.

Thank you. Jewel is on low fat diet

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.