CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
I'm sorry to be reading this post, I know how scary it can be to put them under but you have a lot of positives on your side: you trust your vet, she's done well being put under before, it'll be quick and most importantly she'll feel better! Praying for you both and sending hugs and healing thoughts your way! Please keep us posted

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
image.jpeg

Here she is! She did great, they got the tumor off and we get the biopsy in 3-7 days. She very drugged up - like a little drunk man, wobbling around. But doing fine and she only needed 3 stitches! I'm so relieved it's over!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 99291

Here she is! She did great, they got the tumor off and we get the biopsy in 3-7 days. She very drugged up - like a little drunk man, wobbling around. But doing fine and she only needed 3 stitches! I'm so relieved it's over!

YEAH!!!! Deliver Kisses and hugs, please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
View attachment 99291

Best best best news! Way to girl Baby girl!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yay for Matilda! Gotta' have faith. Hoping the biopsy is a non event! :yes:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
View attachment 99291

I'm SO glad to see this, let us know what they say about the biopsy!!!

OP
hnhammond

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
Biopsy came back! It was viral papilloma... so I guess a giant wart? So strange how quickly it grew. The vet said she must have gotten it from another dog - which is weird, she isn't regularly exposed to other dogs. But they got it off completely so the vet doesn't think it'll grow back.

I'm so relieved it's nothing serious! Til is doing great. We changed her bandage on Monday and she gets it changed again tomorrow. The wound is healing nicely. Hopefully next week she can get the stitches out!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Biopsy came back! It was viral papilloma... so I guess a giant wart? So strange how quickly it grew. The vet said she must have gotten it from another dog - which is weird, she isn't regularly exposed to other dogs. But they got it off completely so the vet doesn't think it'll grow back.

I'm so relieved it's nothing serious! Til is doing great. We changed her bandage on Monday and she gets it changed again tomorrow. The wound is healing nicely. Hopefully next week she can get the stitches out!

Great news!! Give her big hugs!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=5755]hnhammond[/MENTION] So thrilled that Tilly's results were okay! and that she is healing well. Yay Tilly!:2thumbs::clap:

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Wonderful News on Matilda, so Glad she is ok. She Looks Wonderful, and so Beautiful. Give this Precious Girl a Hug and Kiss from Me and Elmo. I bet if Elmo saw her he would fall in Love with Matilda.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.