Has anyone completed a nutriscan on their EBD by Jean Dodds?

JerseyGirl

Apr 19, 2016
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Hi Everyone :)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this question... I apologize if it is not.

Our Jersey girl has been having challenges off an on with runny stool since we brought her home almost 2 months ago.

Our vet put her on a prescription diet along with an endosorb supplement which has helped a bit. We will be taking her off of the prescription diet within the next week or two and I am still deciding whether or not to switch her to Fromm's, Grandma Lucy's, or see if we can manage feeding her a raw diet on our own (e.g. not freeze dried).

Before we switch Jersey to her new food it was suggested that we have a Nutriscan test done on her to test for food sensitivities. Nutriscan is by Jean Dodds, the author of Canine Nutrigenomics: The New Science of Feeding Your Dog for Optimum Health.

Has anyone heard of or had their EBD complete the Nutriscan test before? Thoughts?

All feedback is greatly appreciated... thank you! :)

Jersey (060816).jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
interesting.... never heard of it. We did a blood allergy test for Lambeu and my two other babies, once we did that and received the results... they did very well on the food I was feeding

OP
JerseyGirl

JerseyGirl

Apr 19, 2016
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Thank you! :) We are considering doing a blood test for allergies... but thought we may do this first. It's a saliva test that can be done at home and from what I understand it would then help us select what types of foods to include in a raw diet for Jersey

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.