Pos Neutering

H

heff101

I had my 20 month old bulldog neutered 10 days ago. The operation went fine however now Heff has a big chunk of what I is left of his testicle sack hanging there. Is it normal that they simply remove the testicles and leave all the remaining skin/sack there?

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Yep...totally normal.. like [MENTION=1790]rayers[/MENTION] said that skin will shrink up in time . We called our Boston "raisin" after he came home from neutering :lol:

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
yeah! that's how my butler was. he's older so it took longer for the sack to shrink up, but it does. no worries! :)

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=1652]Angelgirl[/MENTION], that's funny! i called butler's the "old man elbow" cause it looked like old man elbow skin. lol. now it is gone.

OP
H

heff101

I know when we 1st got him home I told my wife "Man Im jealous I want a set that big"! lolol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Totally normal. We were tripping on it too after having Cutty done, it stood out so much. Now he just has a tiny little flap of skin I guess you would say. Cannot for the life of me remember how long it took but it does get smaller.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.