Allerderm Spot On?

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Has anyone here experience of Allerderm Spot On for allergies?

I read some very positive reviews online and bought a package and now realise it's not what I thought it was. I thought I was bying an ointment I could put on Castor's feet to help what looks almost like interdigital cysts (seasonal allergy-related, probably), but Allerderm Spot On is some kind of drops that are meant to be applied on the back of the dog. Supposedly, the stuff then spreads all over the dog. I will contact the store I bought it from and ask but thought I'd check here if any bulldogs have tried Allerderm Spot On?

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I have never heard of it… [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION] [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] ?!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I heard of it, but THINK it is for helping hair grow back after experiencing a skin disease ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini

ALLERDERM Spot-On is formulated for use in topical skin care for dogs and cats with damaged or compromised skin. It is specifically formulated to provide adjunctive therapy for pets with skin disease.
Ingredients:

Contains: Ceramides and Fatty Acids

Use:
The application of ALLERDERM Spot-On restores the protective barrier function of the epidermis (skin), resulting in enhanced hydration, and more protection. Renewed epidermal integrity helps the skin help itself to stay healthy.

Initial Dose: One (1) pipette per week for 4 weeks. In severe cases, two to three (2 to 3) pipettes per week may be used, up to one pipette per day if necessary.

Maintenance Dose: To prevent relapses, and for skin and hair coat health maintenance, one (1) pipette per month.

For best results, apply after bathing the cat or dog when the fur is completely dry. [MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION]

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Never heard of it but it sounds interesting....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I haven't heard of it either, but sounds interesting.

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
thanks for your replies!

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] how is it working out so far?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks for asking Not at all I must admit - Im down with the flu. But will report when wr've tried it!

Hope you feel better real quick

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I heard of it, but THINK it is for helping hair grow back after experiencing a skin disease ...

Has anyone here experience of Allerderm Spot On for allergies?

I read some very positive reviews online and bought a package and now realise it's not what I thought it was. I thought I was bying an ointment I could put on Castor's feet to help what looks almost like interdigital cysts (seasonal allergy-related, probably), but Allerderm Spot On is some kind of drops that are meant to be applied on the back of the dog. Supposedly, the stuff then spreads all over the dog. I will contact the store I bought it from and ask but thought I'd check here if any bulldogs have tried Allerderm Spot On?

Never heard of it but it sounds interesting....

My vet recommended it for chumley after his hair loss issues last year and said to use it once a week even after it cleared up. I stopped using it last year and asked for it again last month at the vet and he said its discontinued. you can still get on Amazon though for now.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.