helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Edens Gardens has 18 new synergy blends of esssential oils, do you recommend any of those?

https://www.edensgarden.com/collections/synergy-blends

EG are very good quality oils. Synergy blends are just already made for you which down the road can be more cost efficient as sometimes we tend to add more drops for no reason to make a blend. I would buy it. If im not mistaken also known as the 4 theives....or is it 5... I think its 4...lol now I have to go google it or it will bother me!

BTW thought of you today. Was doing a demo of my sauces at a heath food store that holds my sauces and they had the "thieves oil n balm". This chain HFS does every first Tuesday of each month a 20% off. Bought the balm among 3 other oils. :2thumbs:

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
EG are very good quality oils. Synergy blends are just already made for you which down the road can be more cost efficient as sometimes we tend to add more drops for no reason to make a blend. I would buy it. If im not mistaken also known as the 4 theives....or is it 5... I think its 4...lol now I have to go google it or it will bother me!

BTW thought of you today. Was doing a demo of my sauces at a heath food store that holds my sauces and they had the "thieves oil n balm". This chain HFS does every first Tuesday of each month a 20% off. Bought the balm among 3 other oils. :2thumbs:

Speaking of sauces, did you ever tell the name of yours? Or where we could get them in the possible San Diego area :-)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Speaking of sauces, did you ever tell the name of yours? Or where we could get them in the possible San Diego area :-)

I dont sell in the US cause of permits and border rules cause it's food. I have the right anywhere in Canada. Food industry is so different. If I mail food in the US it will be stopped in custom and looked into. If I was Heniz.....well that's another story lolll.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
I dont sell in the US cause of permits and border rules cause it's food. I have the right anywhere in Canada. Food industry is so different. If I mail food in the US it will be stopped in custom and looked into. If I was Heniz.....well that's another story lolll.

Well doggone it! I was thinking that I'm sure it would be something you could do at Trader Joe's . Well, that is if you could get it here . Anyway, I'm sure it's wonderful, and I think it's great to have your own business. Best way to go

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
thanks :) and can I put this on hank face?? I see zink in there and not sure if its the one they cant lick,,,, though I don't think he can lick the top of his head ;/

Yes you can just avoid where he can lick. And dont add too much on him either. Oils enter faster than cream.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Came across this. Lady Asking a question about bulldog n tumors..... Just a thought.

Alli November 8, 2015 Any thoughts on using frankincense for dog tumors/growths? How often should it be used? I want to do one tumor at time to make sure I’m not over dosing her with oil. We have a 6 year old bulldog with multiple tumors. We had some surgically removed, but she still has some left. Incorporating coconut into her diet too to help.**

Reply Dr. Z November 8, 2015 Hi Alli, I have seen some fantastic testimonials on frankincense for canine tumors, but the research doesn’t support any specific protocols. My main recommendation is to remember to heavily dilute with a carrier, because animals are so much sensitive to smells and chemicals than we are…

Sue January 30, 2016 Hi, Alli We used one drop frankincense diluted with 50 drops fractionated coconut oil, applied once per day, on our cat’s tumor (which was the size of a lima bean). It was gone in a month! Not a pretty sight as it seemed to split open, scab over, then drop off, but it didn’t seem to cause our cat ANY discomfort. Her hair just around the tumor initially fell out but grew back in quickly. There was no skin irritation (redness, scaling, or swelling). We weren’t prescribed the ingredients or dosage by a vet; but we googled something like ‘essential oils safe for cats, tumors’ and found this option, which definitely sounded less traumatic & less expensive than the surgery suggested/urged by the vet. (Plus, that would’ve meant antibiotics..and we all know those are the pits.) You may have found another solution by now, but whatever the case, I pray your dog is well.*

Ok...what he means by carrier oil is example one I use is coconut oil but its transparent. Not the white one we are used to. I can guarantee god forbid anything happens to Nyala I would be the first to do this. But that's me.

[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] this is amazing and so good to read!! I'm thinking of using it on his interdigital cysts... what do you think?? and....... You gave me/us the best " freshen up" spirts recipe... I thought I put it on the bottle but nope... do you remember what I'm speaking of and would love to post again? :) I'm already ready to make another batch and cant find it :( I see pleanty diy's on line but loved the one you shared...

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] this is amazing and so good to read!! I'm thinking of using it on his interdigital cysts... what do you think?? and....... You gave me/us the best " freshen up" spirts recipe... I thought I put it on the bottle but nope... do you remember what I'm speaking of and would love to post again? :) I'm already ready to make another batch and cant find it :( I see pleanty diy's on line but loved the one you shared...

According to a lot of studies and this is not just naturopathy but scientific studies, frankincense is boggling scientists how and why tumors are shrinking when using this oil. Now for the freshen up spritzer water oil, do you mean for the dog's coat? If so, it's up to you what you want to use. I use a small spritzer bottle that holds lets say 1/2 cup of water, add the oils you want. I use in a 1/2 cup of water 5-7 drops of lavender, 4 of tea tree to cut bacteria. I have 2 bottles. The 2nd one is with rose oil. This is real rose oil is extremely expensive. .5ml (point before the 5!) Of rose oil is around $200. I had to buy it for personal use not for Nyala. All I needed was just like 10drops. So once in a while I will add a couple drops in their bottle. Hope that's what you are asking.

https://draxe.com/frankincense-oil-cancer/

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
According to a lot of studies and this is not just naturopathy but scientific studies, frankincense is boggling scientists how and why tumors are shrinking when using this oil. Now for the freshen up spritzer water oil, do you mean for the dog's coat? If so, it's up to you what you want to use. I use a small spritzer bottle that holds lets say 1/2 cup of water, add the oils you want. I use in a 1/2 cup of water 5-7 drops of lavender, 4 of tea tree to cut bacteria. I have 2 bottles. The 2nd one is with rose oil. This is real rose oil is extremely expensive. .5ml (point before the 5!) Of rose oil is around $200. I had to buy it for personal use not for Nyala. All I needed was just like 10drops. So once in a while I will add a couple drops in their bottle. Hope that's what you are asking.

wonderful and thanks!! I'm loving using the oils btw....I liked them for me in the past, but LOVE them for this guy!!!

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Went to my hairdresser today and we were chit chatting of all sorts. Funny she's a little guru on health. Anyway she had no clue I do n know a lot on essential oils. She asked what I think is the mother of god oil....told her I would have to say Frankincense oil. Her mouth dropped when i said frankincense. She's a firm believer in EO which I didnt know. Then she told me this story about her sister in law who was diagnosed with cervical and ovarian cancer. Both..like a slap in the face! She said her sister in law for a year would put a couple drops of frankincense oil on a tampon and wear it. BOTH cancer disappeared!! Her doctors were dumbfounded. I know you members dont really know me like I dont know her sister in law, but I really believe in that oil. There is more and more proven facts that this Frankincense oils has something thats shrinks tumors. Something to think about how we can have great oils right smack in our face and not giving it a try.

He explains it better than I do if you're interested....

Members online

No members online now.