Maybe u guys can help

Jaime Jimmy Ramirez

Oct 1, 2014
boston, mass
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hazel
My bulldog been limping on the back left leg it's been 2 weeks now. Ive bend pull her foot touch and press on her foot no scream no ouch from her. When she gets up and walk seem like I notice it more of a limp when she walk it's like is normal again but I can notice the limp. She does pick up that rear left leg at times. Anybody had this. I've check paws and nails seem good..

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Bulldogs show very little pain and it could be a bad sprain that is healing or worse a torn ligament or broken bone. If possible bring into vet for x-ray - wishing you both the best :yes4:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
If it's been two weeks I would take her to the vet for a check… it could possibly be a sprain, but you would not want to risk further injury at this point. Bulldogs have an extremely high pain tolerance so you may NOT get a reaction from her…

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I agree with the others above, since she's been limping for two weeks, it would be a good idea to have your vet check out his leg and paw and take an X-ray in case he has injured himself without you knowing it. Bullies don't show when they are in pain, so he may be in pain, and you wouldn't know. I hope he's okay, and it's nothing serious. Please keep us posted.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
agree with the gang.... coud be a sprain or a torn ACL with it being 2 weeks... I'd be at the vet

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
Lola had a limp on and off for a few months. We had an xray done for sure, and in the end it was a ton of bedrest and some pain killers that helped her heal. no jumping! that was the hardest part for us.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.