brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus has always battled ear infections and we ususally do drops which will clear up the infection, but it always seems to come back. About two weeks ago, I noticed Brutus was exhibiting signs of another bad infection. The vet came and put a new medication called Claro into his ears. It is a liquid that is put deep into the ear and is a month long treatment. During this month you cannot use any type of cleaner of flush in the ear. It seemed to work well, but I did notice he was scratching his ear. It seems it killed off most of the infection, but he is now on drops to finish it off. So my point is, while this is an effective treatment to mention to your vet if your baby has an infection, keep an eye out for any remaining symptoms of the infection.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
great info Rosalie..... Claro did a great job for Lambeau, but I was diligent to keep an eye on his ears to ensure they were clean and get better.... not worse.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.