brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus is doing fantastic! He is back to tearing up the joint!! lol He is not showing any symptoms at all. I am very happy my baby boy is back to being a terror.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Here's a sneak peek until I make a thread ;)

Ms Adriana Maria born April 4

View attachment 97420

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Adriana is absolutely beautiful!! God bless her. I would ask your vet for the Claro. It seems to be working great and it is a treatment that lasts an entire month. Putting drops in Brutus' ears twice a day for a week can be a chore for all involved.

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Adriana is absolutely beautiful!! God bless her. I would ask your vet for the Claro. It seems to be working great and it is a treatment that lasts an entire month. Putting drops in Brutus' ears twice a day for a week can be a chore for all involved.
Thank you! .....absolutely. I have a 2 pm appt I will definitely be asking for it!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Brutus is doing fantastic! He is back to tearing up the joint!! lol He is not showing any symptoms at all. I am very happy my baby boy is back to being a terror.

Great news Rosalie, I will have to see if we have that Claro at home

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

AWESOME!! That Claro is great.... I see it in Lambeau's future as the summer kicks in, dandelions, grass and pine trees are going to be tough to avoid :blink:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Very happy that the meds did a good job for Brutus! @brutus77 Seems like "we" have found something great! Congratulation [MENTION=9549]fastmatt613[/MENTION] on your beautiful daughter! Hope Rocco feels better,too!

LeleNY

Dec 1, 2015
NY
Country
UNITED STATES
Bulldog(s) Names
Big (Notorious B.I.G.)
Last night he slept well, he is still very slow moving. I hopehe has a better appetite this morning, last night he did not eat his dinner. I hate having to be at work and not being able to be with him :(

So sorry to hear about Brutus! I'm sending positive vibes. I really hope he recovers. Keep us update! Good luck!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] Checking to see how Brutus is doing today. How was he this morning?

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Quick Rocco update: went to the vet, right ear infection. I asked about claro. Very said they use claro more for dogs who are repeat infection offenders. As this was roccos first, they prescribed and treated with osurina. First dose was yesterday and next Thursday I take him back for second. Much improvement. He's no longer shaking his head and he slept like a wildebeest last night (the snoring was enough to tell lol) right through the baby's cries

Thank you to everyone who had input!

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@brutus77 Checking to see how Brutus is doing today. How was he this morning?
Brutus is good. acting normal except he is eating funny. Almost looks like he has a sore throat and is having trouble swallowing. He has an appetite and is eating but it takes him forever to finish his bowl when normaly he scarfs it down. I am calling the vet this morning to run it past him.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I'm just reading this thread, I was out of town. SO SORRY that Brutus baby was not well, sounds like doing better except for the throat. Please update after calling vet. Joey and I sending HEALTHY HUGS your way!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] What did the vet say about Brutus? Sore throat, bad tooth?

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.