2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
UPDATE........

So, had a very long chat with a breeder here in AB Kirsten She's also a friend of the breeder where Nyala is from. According to Kirsten when I brought in the first urine test and vet office said to put Nyala on RC cause she needs to change her diet asap, well she thinks the crystals were caused when I put the urine sample in the fridge that early morning while I was getting prepared before going to the vet. Fridge, cold, crystals will form. Then I put Nyala on Home Cooking and 3 days later urine test all cleared. Did a test put Nyala back on kibbles urine test like orange juice thick. Back on H C and urine back to normal. So after all this "tralala" Nyala will stay on home cooking for good. Cook for an extra person ok dog is no biggy. Kirsten also mentionednot to worry about crystals as they are not as dangerous as we think cause we all have them inside us. Basically for home cooking dogs dont need all sorts of vitamins. She said so long you dont give them onion, fat/skin from a cook meat, no problem. We can add turmic, sardines, ginger, organs, liver, cod liver oil or salomon and no need for vitamin if all is fresh meals. Dogs will drink less water cause HC has already moisture.

She is fine, moving and jumping, cone is gone, cherry eye healed so she's a happy puppy. Why change what is not broken! :)

Good idea on the home cooking.... Thanks fir the update

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online