Nuvet or Nujoint?

Jellyfish

Mar 24, 2016
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank
Hank comes home today, 8 weeks, and Daisy (French bulldog) is now 5 months. I priced out Nuvet and Nujoint together and was going to put both dogs on both supplements. Unfortunately, the monthly budget is just not going to allow me to do both right now.

They will both be in Fromm 4 star grain free food, coconut oil once a day and nonfat Greek yogurt once a day.

My thought is to put them on Nujoint because I like the fact that it helps with joints and I feel that they will be on a fairly healthy diet. If you could only do one, which would it be?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I'm in the same boat. I have 2 EB'a and want the best- but sometimes we have to get what's really good and fits in our budget. I give mine Nupro joint and immunity support. All ingredients are human grade made in the USA and the company has been around for a very long time. We've been using it for about 6 months or so. You can get a 5lb tub off chewy for about $35 ish and that lasts be about 2 months.
Before they started that- they would both have little limps here and there, but nothin since they've been on Nupro.
I feed the TOTW and also coconut oil and yogurt. Their coats are beautiful (I always get complimented on how soft and shiny they are). And nice firm stool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I do just that for my two (Frenchie and Bulldog).... Fromm with NuJoint.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I would give the Nuvet plus first, and add Nujoint as soon as you can.
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I thought you used the Nuvet plus? Did you change?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would give the Nuvet plus first, and add Nujoint as soon as you can.
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] I thought you used the Nuvet plus? Did you change?

I have no freakin idea what i was talking about.... :facepalm: Yes, they get both

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2]bullmama[/MENTION], I noticed on the nuvet site that they suggest giving two of the nujoint for adults and I was just curious if you guys give two to your bullies or just the one nuvet, one nujoint per day and if you give them both at the same time or one at breakfast and the other at dinner?

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@2BullyMama and @bullmama, I noticed on the nuvet site that they suggest giving two of the nujoint for adults and I was just curious if you guys give two to your bullies or just the one nuvet, one nujoint per day and if you give them both at the same time or one at breakfast and the other at dinner?

I use the powder of NuVet plus in food... Nujoint i use one pill in food in the morning

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I give 2 Nuvet plus per day and 1 Nujoint per day, but should technically give 2 nujoints.

Now [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and I discovered a little trick, 1 Nujoint DS is double strength and you get 120 tabs, so if you just give 1 DS per day instead of 2 Nujoint plus, they last longer ;)

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I give 2 Nuvet plus per day and 1 Nujoint per day, but should technically give 2 nujoints.

Now @JeannieCO and I discovered a little trick, 1 Nujoint DS is double strength and you get 120 tabs, so if you just give 1 DS per day instead of 2 Nujoint plus, they last longer ;)

[MENTION=7260]Chumley[/MENTION]

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.