Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Peeing issue

The Honest Kitchen, dehydrated food....ty 2bmi will check it out. I just made her ground turkey n butternut squash mixed with CO. Gave her a cup n she ate it all.

And there's no way she will eat any RC. That "warden" at that office said...ive been doing this for 15yrs and never seen issues. Pffft she better change jobs this blind bat. Im there just for that vet. Her I can do without. Had to put her to her place a couple times. She reads ingredients first thing came out of her mouth was CORN! I told her...stop there. I wont feed Nyala any corn. Bad ingredient for urinary issues. Like duhhh her 15yrs. Lol I worked 20yrs with teens. Trust me I can smell from far anyone trying to pass a fast one on me. Lol

I will probably buy raw for emergency days I can't cook or on the road and cook at home extra for the week. Man I wanted a small dog as a carryon plane and a no headache dog. Pfffft that backed fired on me. Lolll but we love her so work with it as we say. I will do some research. If you guys knows of better way dont hesitate to throw it in here

Cheers

2. Likes 2BullyMama, Texas Carol liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala n Duke
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Peeing issue

I am reading what i Google and more. Most says the signs are what I pasted below. Buy Nyala pees a lot like over 1/2 or more each time she goes out THEN she goes right back and pees again maybe one ounce or less. That is what is odd.

The most common sign owners notice is difficulty urinating. Dogs take longer to urinate, attempt to urinate more frequently. The amount of urine they pass with each voiding is often less and they will maintain a squatting or leg-cocked position longer after they no longer have urine to void. Some spend excess time licking their genital area subsequent to urination.

QUOTE=RiiSi;653186]Just google "calcium oxalate dogaware" to get great info. You don't need to feed hr RC urinary s**t.[/QUOTE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads