Nexguard and Bravecto they kill dogs

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I joined because my bully got really sick. Megaesophagus sick.

I have recently learned that my suspicions of Nexguard flea and tick medication were justified. Not many dogs, but three (pg 14 of PDF report) have reported Megaesophagus as a side effect of these products. Please visit the following links to educate yourself on these terrible, terrible products.

Bravecto and Nexgard Adverse Drug Reactions Report, Finally!
Adverse Drug Event Reports for Bravecto and Nexgard

Here is the direct link to the pdf of ADRs for Nexgard:
http://yourpetsneedthis.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Nexgard-afoxolaner-ADE-report.pdf

Thank you, and keep your puppies safe.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! I'm SO sorry to hear about your bulldog… I had no idea this was a side effect of these medicines. I use Sentinel on my dogs, and have never had an issue. My vet is of the opinion that any so-called "new" drug for animals she likes to avoid because they need more studies of the long-term side effects. Is you bully doing okay now?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So sorry your bully is so sick..... thank you for sharing the information with us. sending lots of healing prayers to you baby.

:welcome3: to EBN

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.