natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
What would you recommend for say a bath product and or also something to add to diet
I live where it is dry at this time of year and get that part , The food that she has just started on is Go product but again she has just started on the product I am very happy with the food i am feeding to all My guys no allergies and a top product , is there something i could add too her food without causing the trots , I do not need that added problem .
This weekend she will be getting a good bath what gentle product would you sugest to help with the dry skin issues ?

Thanks in advance for all hep and suggestions
It is My Nelli with these issues

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I don't bathe my dogs because of my allergies, and Walter can seem to handle coconut oil in his diet. I add some salmon oil to his kibble once a day, and that seems to keep the flaky skin down.

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
I don't bathe my dogs because of my allergies, and Walter can seem to handle coconut oil in his diet. I add some salmon oil to his kibble once a day, and that seems to keep the flaky skin down.

I rarely bathe them also Nelli came this way and it is not crazy serious but she does scratch a bit and i can see the flakes

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
I give mine coconut oil every evening in their kibble. You can also rub it all over them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Agree with the gang.... add some coconut or fish oil to her food

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
When I have had a dog with dry skin,I put extra virgin olive oil in their food( about a tsp/tbsp) and when I bath them, I rinse them with Avon Skin-so soft bath oil. @natski

OP
natski282

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Cool Thanks so much all appreciated , she has enough troubles trying to scratch must drive her nuts , now she is not serious on the scratching but enough to notice her scratching , not flea,s I checked .
Her coat is very dull tho versus all My guys have nice shiny coats , to be honest terrible coat to me , Again thanks so much guys .

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.