Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Me again,
George is panting constantly he is drinking quite a lot also and his pupils look very big.
He normally never pants unless he runs around.
Any ideas? He is on antibiotics and a painkiller but he had those a lot earlier on today.

Update. panic over he seems to be ok now rang a vetinary nurse she said its most likely a side affect of the meds.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Which meds is he taking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Which meds is he taking?

It's an antibiotic/antinflamitory for his tail pocket (which I must say seems to be clearing up) there isn't a name on it the pills just have ALC/5 on them.

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It's an antibiotic/antinflamitory for his tail pocket (which I must say seems to be clearing up) there isn't a name on it the pills just have ALC/5 on them.

:hmm: could be the anti-inflammatory.

how is he today?

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
:hmm: could be the anti-inflammatory.

how is he today?
Yes so I believe that's what's causing it. I'm just home from work he seems good but it's later on this evening that it starts like after he has been up a few hours.

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Things seem to have settled down a lot now George is only one the pills every second day. The tail seems good he not itching it like he has in the past. He is still panting a little on the walks but it's nothing like it was. I phoned the vet when I was worried and his receptionist said he was about to get on a plane but he would take my call and he remembered everything about George straight away so I think I have found a good bet this time and he is still quite close so that is good.
Thanks everyone for all the help and support as always, I truly appreciate it and don't know how I would manage without you all.
George is still his cranky self when he's tired but that's just George I guess ��

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Things seem to have settled down a lot now George is only one the pills every second day. The tail seems good he not itching it like he has in the past. He is still panting a little on the walks but it's nothing like it was. I phoned the vet when I was worried and his receptionist said he was about to get on a plane but he would take my call and he remembered everything about George straight away so I think I have found a good bet this time and he is still quite close so that is good.
Thanks everyone for all the help and support as always, I truly appreciate it and don't know how I would manage without you all.
George is still his cranky self when he's tired but that's just George I guess ��

Glad George is feeling better, give him a big from me. When he's not cranky, LOL

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Glad George is feeling better, give him a big from me. When he's not cranky, LOL

Will do. He has some Huggy time too is short but I get as many hugs and kisses in when I can ��

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Great update... Stay consistent with him and it will get better and better

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.