michaelsbroly

Nov 20, 2015
Hempstead, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Broly
View attachment 96533View attachment 96534
Broly has recently had some small pink bumps on his back. Just a bumps under his coat feel like a small ant bite. But I just noticed he got this big rash. I'm not sure what it could be, I researched and it looked maybe like chiggers but I'm not sure. Broly is 5 months now 42 pounds, we have him on Orijen puppy. We give him Greek yoghurt in the morning with his kibble and also about 1 teaspoon of coconut oil at night. I was thinking it was a allergic reaction untill he got the big rash shown here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Pictures do not display.... Is the fur coming out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
michaelsbroly

michaelsbroly

Nov 20, 2015
Hempstead, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Broly
uploadfromtaptalk1457927749473.jpguploadfromtaptalk1457927760395.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

OP
michaelsbroly

michaelsbroly

Nov 20, 2015
Hempstead, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Broly
Are they visible now [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] ? And the fur is off the big rash the others are just small little bumps may be 4 in total on his back

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Bella would get a line of bumps kinda like that along her spine, and her skin would be flaky… I always thought they were allergies because she also suffered from alopecia during the spring. Have you used any shampoo on her recently?

OP
michaelsbroly

michaelsbroly

Nov 20, 2015
Hempstead, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Broly
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] I did try a new conditioner we found at petsmart, it did leave his coat really smooth. I did kind of think that maybe it was the conditioner. And now that I think about it he does have a little but of flaky skin, I only see it when I brush is coat. On your eb what is that condition that caused him to have the bumps along his spine and the flaky skin? Because on broly they are only along his spine as well.
uploadfromtaptalk1457972206377.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
The picture of the ones I see,kinda' look like warts. Try rubbing some olive oil on them.

OP
michaelsbroly

michaelsbroly

Nov 20, 2015
Hempstead, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Broly
The picture of the ones I see,kinda' look like warts. Try rubbing some olive oil on them.
Thank you I will definitely try that. I just hope it's not something worse. If it is just a wart is just a daily application of olive oil enough?

Thanks again !

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene I did try a new conditioner we found at petsmart, it did leave his coat really smooth. I did kind of think that maybe it was the conditioner. And now that I think about it he does have a little but of flaky skin, I only see it when I brush is coat. On your eb what is that condition that caused him to have the bumps along his spine and the flaky skin? Because on broly they are only along his spine as well.
View attachment 96615

Bella was allergic to many things, but I honestly didn't have her tested… I would say that they conditioner may be the culprit. Try to rinse her off w/a vinegar & cold water rinse and see if those bumps go away.

OP
michaelsbroly

michaelsbroly

Nov 20, 2015
Hempstead, Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Broly
Bella was allergic to many things, but I honestly didn't have her tested… I would say that they conditioner may be the culprit. Try to rinse her off w/a vinegar & cold water rinse and see if those bumps go away.
Thank you I will do that! That would be with Apple cider vinegar right?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online