2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[emoji7][emoji7]. I see freckles on his ear. [emoji7].... Live me some freckles (sigh)!

He may still have some discomfort but will he go for a walk or car ride?

I think that show is on in the US on National Geographic channel-- they have a few vet shows based in different states throughout the US that i watch. One is in Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, and Denver. There us also one called 'Vet school' that follows last year students through their day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
[emoji7][emoji7]. I see freckles on his ear. [emoji7].... Live me some freckles (sigh)!

He may still have some discomfort but will he go for a walk or car ride?

I think that show is on in the US on National Geographic channel-- they have a few vet shows based in different states throughout the US that i watch. One is in Alaska, Hawaii, Michigan, and Denver. There us also one called 'Vet school' that follows last year students through their day.

g
Yep he has freckles ��
Yes I walked him a little he was grand and he has livened up in the last hour ��
I seen vet school yesterday on YouTube I didn't know about it just came across it by accident it was very good the episode I watched. Oh if you can watch Supervet it is really brilliant I think. He did fantastic work on a badly deformed bulldog bitch rebuilt all her legs and she had breast tumours too which he got fixed she was great after it. A rescue from a puppy mill she had been kept in a small crate for 3 years that's how her legs never grew properly.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
g
Yep he has freckles ��
Yes I walked him a little he was grand and he has livened up in the last hour ��
I seen vet school yesterday on YouTube I didn't know about it just came across it by accident it was very good the episode I watched. Oh if you can watch Supervet it is really brilliant I think. He did fantastic work on a badly deformed bulldog bitch rebuilt all her legs and she had breast tumours too which he got fixed she was great after it. A rescue from a puppy mill she had been kept in a small crate for 3 years that's how her legs never grew properly.

Wow... That us amazing! I can't watch some of those episodes--- hurts my heart and soul too much --- humanity is so cruel at times [emoji20]

OP
Evilo

Evilo

Nov 10, 2015
Leitrim, Ireland
Country
Ireland
Bulldog(s) Names
George Bentley
Wow... That us amazing! I can't watch some of those episodes--- hurts my heart and soul too much --- humanity is so cruel at times [emoji20]

Yes people baffle me sometimes with their ability to hurt I understand it's difficult to watch some stuff.

Members online

No members online now.