ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
I finally got in touch w/the trainer in Nashville… she is coming on April 13th to do a home visit. The timing isn't great because Ray won't be home at that time, but she wants me to send a video so she can give me tips on what we can do now. I will keep you guys posted…

So far Walter has been acting pretty normal… of course he just had his anals cleaned out, and the weather is nice so he's been playing outside a lot.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Well I think that I may have discovered Walter's issue… I honestly think it's a male thing. Last night my son came over, and hung-out for several hours. Wally started his growl/snap thing in his bed, and Logan went over to him so Walter lunged at him. Logan had never seen him do it before, and I honestly forgot to warn him to avoid him when he's in his "mode". Then Logan was just looking at him and he lunged over at him again… so weird?!! He's definitely got issues w/Ray & Logan right now… he seems fine w/me, Willow, Lily and Logan. I'll be glad when this behaviorist gets here…

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.